• This topic has 37 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So for those wanting to arrange a meet up I thought first we could all get together for a few drinks in our male modes😢somewhere central for us all, once we have got to know each other in person I can then arrange our weekend away. Please let me know ASAP… This is the chance of a lifetime x

Anonymous

It sounds a lovely idea and I hope it all goes well. Mutual support can be a great help together with the assistance of a professional make-up artist. Gillian (UK member in North Wales).

IsabelB
      Lady

Great idea, Penelope, I’d certainly be interested.
      The other chain (NW UK meet up) started by yourself has seen a little interest recently too, so hopefully a few could make it.
      I live in Ireland, but would be more than happy to make the effort to get over to the UK if at all possible (I have family over there, so could combine trips!).

Hi Isobel that is amazing! We just need to generate more numbers now but this is going to happen for sure.

Hi just let me know when you are free, I’m thinking Blackpool in September x

IsabelB
          Lady

I could do Sept in Blackpool.
          Definitely something to look forward to πŸ™‚

I’m in!!

Hi Fiona that’s great! We would all be supporting each other this is definitely going to happen now!

This is looking good for a weekend away, there are now three of us up for a trip away all offering support to each other, who else is going to join us? Just imagine throwing off the shackles of everyday life and being yourself for a weekend… how can you resist?

Anonymous

Hi Penelope!Β  Count me in (provided I’m not booked for modding), or perhaps I can get a gig (just a one day shoot), and then join everyone?Β  *I have a Learjet45 …we could all take a “spin” to JUST the ideal spot for such fun.Β  (Denmark may ring a bell or two hmm)?Β  I vote we have BITCHES FROM HELL NIGHT and terrorise whatever/whomever we so choose to?

Well girls, my idea would be sort a venue, turn up in drab and get acquainted, then get dressed and hit the town en femme 👗👛👚👠📿💄💍

I would love to come, but it’s a bit too far for me. No way I’ll be able to cross the pond anytime soon. πŸ™Β  But I hope y’all make it happen and have fun.

I would love to come but just a bit far away for me

I might be going up North to visit a friend in Cumbria on the weekend of 21 Sept. If you happened to be meeting in Blackpool then I’d be very interested in joining you. It sound sun. Sophie.

Hi Sophie I hope you are well, that’s sounds great I am just trying to get some numbers together I keep in touch and let you know x

I get back from holiday on 21st so that might be a bit tight for me, but IΒ  wouldn’t definitely try to get there.

Anonymous

Oh I want to see thisssssss!!!!

Come on ladies not enough interest I’m afraid, I know we all feel nervous and scared at the prospect of stepping out in public, but we we all be supporting each other. Together we are strong… I personally would not want to be sat at home regretting that I never did it! I have been longing to go out for years now, i know I’m not the only one😁. Go on ladies you know you want to!!

As soon as I have complete numbers I can then book a hotel.

Blackpool late September /october

Hi ladies so is anyone interested in a weekend away? I really want to get a hotel booked and with lots of support we will have the best time x

Hi Penny,

I’m definitely up for it. It’s just a matter of dates.

I’m planning to go to Manchester Sparkle event in July, staying over Friday and Saturday nights.Β It really looks like a great opportunity to be Fiona and I would love some company and support.

I will attend any other meets if I can.

Cheers

Fiona

IsabelB
        Lady

Hi Penny,

I’m definitely up for it too – much like Fiona, it’s just a matter of dates.Β  Having said that, almost any time in Sept/early Oct should be fine.Β  This gets a priority for me over pretty much everything!

IsabelB
        Lady

Ladies, how about we get this plan moving?Β  Could I suggest either the last weekend of September (28/29th) or first weekend of October (6/7th) as options?Β  Does either of those work for ye?

Fantastic either date is good for me, I really want to get this meet up sorted now x

IsabelB
            Lady

Excellent!

So the three of us at least – now let’s give it a few days and see if anyone else is interested and then we can settle on a date and get something booked…

It’ll be fun!

Both dates are ok for me!

Anyone else up for a trip away, full support on tap. I’m thinking late September r or early October.

IsabelB
        Lady

Anyone else interested in meeting up Sept/Oct?

It will be great to get together with like minded people and be able to chat freely. Although some if us are planning a weekend of it, if you can only make a few hours or even less, that’d be great too.

Great post Isobel! We need to keep this topic relevant in the hope that more girls will be up for a meet up. I’m so looking forward to our trip away and I’ve even chosen my outfits although applying make up is not really my strong point I could do with some help, are you experienced in make up application? Also the hotel can put us in touch a lady who does full make up x

IsabelB
            Lady

I certainly wouldn’t say I was great with make up, but sometimes it works out well. Other times less so! It would be great to see what a skilled make up artist could do and maybe get some tips. So looking forward to this. Hope others can make it too, but we’ll have a ball either way!

Anonymous

Bit of a distance for me, but I am so up for it – I’ll speak to my SO and see if I can get the time off for good behaviour

Love Laura

Great Laura, where are you?

Sow it would be great if you could come 😁

IsabelB
        Lady

It would be wonderful if you could make it. Fingers crossed….

In Charlotte, NC. Would love to meet up.

Anonymous

Just did some forum excavation to find this.Β  Β I will get 29th Sept if there’s still something planned – just let me know via PM the meet up time and location!

…And if anyone is up for Bournemouth on 1st Sept, PM me for that time and location.

I have decided to go anyway, but what will really make it a grand day out is company!

Love Laura

Hi Tiffany,Β  you’re more than welcome to join in. I’m planning to visit Manchester Sparkle 12-14 July. I would love some company and support. There are also plans afoot for a September meet in Blackpool. Where are you based Tiff?

I know Blackpool well Fiona being Mancunian and would love a meet up. It would just be a bit difficult as I live in Thailand. Great idea though.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?