Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Catherine
      Duchess

I have been here at CDH for a while have meet some girls but chat and never receive  reply even with other Trans sites they chat with you and you reply to no answer is it me or something else are we afraid  to chat,?

Anonymous

I know I’m not afraid to chat but usually im scared to ask questions or start a conversation just because I’m afraid I’m going to sound dumb or I’m going to annoy people

There are no dumb questions.  Everyone on there knows that we are all on different journeys and at different parts of those journeys.  People are glad to share their experiences.

Hi Shelby don’t be shy about asking questions, just ask and there is bound to be at least one of us girls who will know the answer, we are all on the same journey but at different stages X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Catherine. I have checked out chat here at CDH many times. Often I don’t feel like I have anything to add. the chat can be confusing at times when 2 or 3 different threads I have gotten a little ‘chat ‘ exchanging PM’s with someone a couple of times.

Hi Catherine say hello sometime i love to chat when home from work usually around 7ish in the evening Montana time ha ha ..

Stephanie

Catherine –

I’m sorry to hear of your experience.

I use public chat here, usually early in the morning (5-7 am Eastern time zone) and I find it to be pretty active with a number of different topics being discussed at any given time.  I have made a number of friends by using it.

I hope to see you in the chat room.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Hi Catherine I’m afraid that all i can do is chat with you as I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK so i can’t meet up for a coffee ☕, It would be nice to chat with someone who likes the same sort of things X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Maybe like me love to chat ..

Are we ever going to Keystone together..

Right around the corner girlfriend..

Could it be this coming year it happens..

Or maybe not we will see.. Hugs Stephanie

I would love to go to Keystone and chat with some of the girls, It would be super to go to the biggest venue and be En Femme for a short while X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Rozalyn it was a blast this year as my first outing from my home and first Keystone also then having my wife with me it was a pleasure beyond belief.. We stayed for a week there at the Sheraton even the last couple of days after the conferance was over from Saturday night thru tuesday morning till flight out back home I lived as Stephanie from tuesday evening to the next tuesday morning flying out back to Montana .. you should make plans and go its a wonderful experiance wife and i allready have plans to go again next year hope you can make it  ..

Stephanie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?