• Creator
    Topic
    Donna
    Participant
    Registered On: January 17, 2021
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 324

Last night went out with few of my friends dressed up and went to this small lounge and bar. Anyways had a great night wearing my latex, heels, and fishnet hose. Had so many thanks for my looks even received few numbers from others. Kinda got weird at times. but continue having a good time with friends. Anyway. would anyone call back a person if they came up to you. Of course no one knew was really dressed but would be upfront with the person to tell them. If they wanted to continue then be good.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Donna.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Donna
      Lady

If I thought the person was attractive and had a good vibe about them, my usual first move was to call them and if things still felt comfortable, I would break the news over the phone to test the reaction. Needless to say the reaction was usually one of surprise, then anger, then I would hang up. If the reaction was positive, then I would take it from there. I have been approached by men and women and have experienced similar reactions. Having learned how sketchy people can be toward people like me I am very cautious and go slowly, really taking time to gauge their intent before I would take a chance being alone with them.

Agree with you 100 percent there all went great that night then met him at lunch past sat went great next week planning on doing something just him and I. Pretty good judge of people and does seem nice perfect gentlemen.  Will keep everyone updated.  Anyways he cool with the dressing up also told him in few years will be all female as doing the HRT and full transition

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Danielle Anaya
      Lady
      Registered On: January 3, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 34

If I thought the person was attractive and had a good vibe about them, my usual first move was to call them and if things still felt comfortable, I would break the news over the phone to test the reaction. Needless to say the reaction was usually one of surprise, then anger, then I would hang up. If the reaction was positive, then I would take it from there. I have been approached by men and women and have experienced similar reactions. Having learned how sketchy people can be toward people like me I am very cautious and go slowly, really taking time to gauge their intent before I would take a chance being alone with them.

Donna
      Lady

thats a good way to get caught crossdressing if you dont want anyone to know who you are. they can google your number and find out who you are or there is a spy app that lets you call that number and it goes directly to your voice mail and your phone never rings or shows you got a call. if you have your name on your voice mail then your probably get busted. i never give anyone my cell number. i use an untraceable email that is connected to a fake name and not connected to any other emails i have. play it safe girls.

Thank You Rachel As for the guy and myself meeting will have backup in the background if things go south. Seems like a really nice person over the phone.

Rachel Cross
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 13, 2020
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 241

thats a good way to get caught crossdressing if you dont want anyone to know who you are. they can google your number and find out who you are or there is a spy app that lets you call that number and it goes directly to your voice mail and your phone never rings or shows you got a call. if you have your name on your voice mail then your probably get busted. i never give anyone my cell number. i use an untraceable email that is connected to a fake name and not connected to any other emails i have. play it safe girls.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Donna
      Lady

call back, see where it goes!

I wish I could go out and meet others!

Did the other night and went good we have a Lunch date set for Sat

Genivieve Bujold
      Lady
      Registered On: April 13, 2017
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 48

Dating a man who is attracted to your femininity is an awesome experience hun. But, and as you have already stated, honesty is an absolute must!

rebekka moore
      Lady
      Registered On: January 7, 2017
      Topics: 82
      Replies: 923

call back, see where it goes!

I wish I could go out and meet others!

Donna
      Lady

I think like many others  you should call him/her back and like you said be honest.

I have the ability to blend in and if I am approached I tell them the truth.

Hugs

Jessica

You read my thoughts and now Donna has a lunch date with a guy. He was totally cool with it and thought was brave of doing it.  Honestly is the best policy for sure.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 228

I think like many others  you should call him/her back and like you said be honest.

I have the ability to blend in and if I am approached I tell them the truth.

Hugs

Jessica

Donna
      Lady

Good for you, sounds like a fun night! 🙂

If I were you and the vibe was good, I would def call them back! Why not? And of course tell them the truth

always never would play people not that way and did tell the ones called the truth first thing. Well first thing when did call talked in fem voice then when broke news talked in male voice.  Think some were just fixation on the dress wearing and looked easy

Donna
      Lady

Just curious Donna, were you given numbers by men or women?

❤️Bianca

both men and women did call few and some after told them hung up quick 2 others we talked for awhile

Bianca Everdene
      Lady
      Registered On: April 11, 2017
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 713

Just curious Donna, were you given numbers by men or women?

❤️Bianca

Jenny Thigh High
      Lady
      Registered On: August 10, 2019
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 226

Good for you, sounds like a fun night! 🙂

If I were you and the vibe was good, I would def call them back! Why not? And of course tell them the truth

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account