Tagged: meet your SO the first time
- March 16, 2021 at 11:03 am #464625Rachel MParticipantRegistered On: September 3, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 40Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 168 times
I did a quick search but did not find this topic, please forgive me if this topic has already been discussed in the past. I recently gained a bit more acceptance of my cross-dressing from my wife. We went to out to shop for dresses, for the first time… it was for me! When we got home, she said why don’t you put it on, I can zip it up for you to see how it fits. I realized that was the first time she saw me wearing a dress and it stated me thinking may be somewhere down the line she could meet Rachel completely enfemme but not sure how best to approach this. My wife is a GG so gender fluidity, cross dressing are completely foreign to her, I am not sure how she would react to my suggestion about her meeting my femme side. I would love to read your story about your first femme encounter with your significant other and how it worked for you. If you are a F-to-M on this forum, your stories are also welcomed. I look forward to read your stories. Thanks.
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 21, 2021 at 5:17 am #481855Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 701Has thanked: 4369 timesBeen thanked: 2674 times
Hi Rachel The very first time that my wife met Stephanie was when she asked me to get dressed up for her. She was genuinely interested in how I looked. She gave me a few compliments and asked where did I get my sense of style. I really did not fully understand the question She answered for me and said it it must be from all the traveling you do. I realize now most of my clothes at the time were business attire. black skirts with matching blazers, silk blouses, scarves, etc. She was amazed i knew how tie my scarves. I loved scarves. They added so much color to a simple outfit. Please do not get me wrong. This moment took place a month after she found several bags of my clothes in the trunk of my car and she took the time to digest everything I told her . I give her so much credit for taking the time to understand. She went to a library, bought books, called a long time gay friend, talked with her sister, she really did want to understand. A huge thing for her was she was not losing her husband. The man she married had to perform in every way that is expected from the bedroom to yard work and everything in between. When she felt comfortable that nothing was going to change in our relationship. then she wanted to help me look good when i went out to the private club for CDs and transsexuals i belonged to at the time. She even took the time to visit club on SO nights. She had a great time. There were times I even got a little jealous that other CDs were spending so much time with her. She thought it was. kinda cute and funny.She is a very special lady that is for sure. Thank you for the memories and the reminder i married a wonderful open minded woman that understands true love.
- April 21, 2021 at 9:19 am #481955Rachel MLadyRegistered On: September 3, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 40Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 168 times
That’s a beautiful story, thank you for sharing. I remember someone here posted a very interesting topic about how we would react if things were reversed, if we found out that our wives are a crossdresser. It really made me think if I could be supportive and accepting because I realized that if I am not a crossdresser myself my perception of it would be what the media and society’s portrayal of what a crossdresser is, neither accurate or in a positive way. To be accepting and supportive, it takes someone very special to be objective, able to look inwards as well as seeing beyond society’s maligned perception of who we are. You are very fortunate to have an amazingly open minded and supportive wife…hang on to her for dear life.
- April 21, 2021 at 3:40 am #481817Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1607Has thanked: 1202 timesBeen thanked: 4324 times
My wife met patty a couple of weeks after we met. I had my own place and been dressing a few years. I often used to go out en femme and androgynous (half boy, half girl). When I met my wife, I was in androgynous mode, in pantyhose, short shorts and short heel wedges. She liked my look.
A couple of weeks later she surprised me showing up at my place. I was happy to see her. When she came in though she noticed women’s clothes lying about. She was not pleased. She was going to leave. I figured since she already knew I wore some so called girl’s clothes, I should just tell her the clothes were mine and I often wore them for fun, to go out in and to parties.
She seemed suspicious and asked me to show her. I went in the bedroom and chose one of my favorite and sexiest outfits. I did makeup and everything. When I went walking out, she was stunned. She could not believe how pretty and sexy I was. She was also amazed at how I looked nothing like my male self.
She thought it would be fun to go out as girlfriends. Our first outing as girlfriends was a shopping trip to the mall. Very scary at first, but very exciting once the fear subsided. We both bought a lot of clothes. Then of course we had to wear them and go out. At first I would ask her if I should go out as Patty or my male self. She told me to dress however I wanted. I began to dress more and more femme. After a while I stopped asking and was Patty most of the time. We seemed to have more fun, and rarely missed an opportunity to shop for and buy more clothes.
So we were not just boyfriend/girlfriend but girlfriends as well.
- April 21, 2021 at 10:39 am #481977LadyRegistered On: September 3, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 40Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 168 times
Very interesting story, thanks for sharing. I believe you have met your soul mate!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 22, 2021 at 3:48 am #482223Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1607Has thanked: 1202 timesBeen thanked: 4324 times
Looking back, it was good we addressed that in the beginning of our relationship. Patty wasn’t a relation ender, but a relationship enhancer. We were girlfriends also and went out as girlfriends.
- April 21, 2021 at 10:05 am #481969Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 230Has thanked: 893 timesBeen thanked: 890 times
Patty thats awesome she was all good about it. My wife is very supportive and understanding but will only go out with me if we are out of town. When I wear woman’s jeans and tops (in guy mode) he normally won’t go out with me dressed that way but doesn’t have any problem with me going out like that. Thanks hun!
- April 22, 2021 at 3:54 am #482226DuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1607Has thanked: 1202 timesBeen thanked: 4324 times
My wife is so used to me being Patty, that unless I wear something super sexy, she doesn’t even seem to react. There’s times I’ll be dressed and go out where she will just act like it’s a normal thing. if I have to drop her off or pick her up somewhere, I often do it as Patty. To her Patty is just a different outfit I wear thee days.
But it’s funny. If I maybe pick her up somewhere and I’m not Patty, she will remark, ” I thought you might send Patty”. We don’t do as much as when we were young and first met, but we still have fun with it.
- April 20, 2021 at 8:21 am #481511Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 131Has thanked: 290 timesBeen thanked: 543 times
My wife was gone working and came home early. I was in the yard and like a coward ran behind the second garage. I guess she did see me and began walking my way. I thought It’s now or never and stepped out. She was surprised. But having found some of my items in the past and seeing me she was also relieved. She thought there was possibly a different woman in my life. She knows better than that but couldn’t figure where the false nails or earrings she found came from. I stayed dressed the rest of the day. I started to try to explain and she stopped me and said that it was just a part of who I was and she loved me. We now dress together and go out shopping and for drinks food ….. together. We critique each other and she says I am her best girlfriend and her best man. Writing this I realize it sounds almost to perfect of a story. I am a very very lucky girl
- April 21, 2021 at 11:25 am #481997LadyRegistered On: September 3, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 40Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 168 times
I couldn’t help but laugh after reading your story, I imagined myself hiding behind that second garbage bin in a dress and high-heels with my wife coming towards me and possibly neighbours watching, I would have very likely soiled myself. I am glad to read that you not only able to kept your composure but also explained yourself adequately. I am so happy for you that it worked out so well. Thanks for sharing.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 21, 2021 at 2:33 pm #482061Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 131Has thanked: 290 timesBeen thanked: 543 times
- April 21, 2021 at 10:29 am #481976GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1197Has thanked: 10203 timesBeen thanked: 4918 times
- April 21, 2021 at 12:33 pm #482019DuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 131Has thanked: 290 timesBeen thanked: 543 times
- April 20, 2021 at 7:40 am #481499Melissa DavisBaronessRegistered On: September 4, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 56Has thanked: 643 timesBeen thanked: 130 times
Though I couldn’t be more sympathetic, I can’t offer a personal experience. If any of you followed the advice in one post to refer the spouse to sources of information on gender fluidity, here is a movie suggestion: the biopic comedy “Ed Wood,” with Johnny Depp as the crossdressing movie director. When he nervously comes out to his girlfriend, she is calm and only wants to know if he still loves women. When he says yes, that’s all she needs to know. The movie is a lot of fun in itself, with Bill Murray and Martin Landau.
- April 19, 2021 at 1:08 pm #481189Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2094Has thanked: 4170 timesBeen thanked: 7503 times
All things are possible, Rachel. When I told my wife about my need to Dress, she disapproved, but would tolerate anything except seeing me in a dress (skirts OK). Now, when she sees me in a dress, it’s just a comment on the style, color or general appearance. She first saw Bettylou following my first makeover at Ulta, and the first words out of her mouth were “You look like a f*g!” She was looking at her husband in a wig, makeup and women’s clothes, and wouldn’t even consider going out with me. Fast-forward 18 months later: We go out often, for events, meals and sometimes shopping. I’ve had complements on my appearance and wardrobe, as well as suggestions. Bettylou is accepted as a girlfriend, and we are closer than we have been since early in our marriage. And I’m a happy girl.
- April 20, 2021 at 4:30 am #481433LadyRegistered On: September 3, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 40Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 168 times
You are a very lucky girl, your relationship with your wife is everything I dream of. Thank you for sharing your lovely story, it certainly gives me hope that maybe through baby steps my wife will come to accept Rachel in time. For now, I count myself lucky to have her acceptance of who I am. I look forward to the day I can step out into the world with my wife for the first time not just as her husband but as girl friends.
- March 17, 2021 at 5:43 am #464991Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 445Has thanked: 366 timesBeen thanked: 1916 times
I totally remember the day my wife met Wendy. I can only describe the feeling as estatic, happy, relieved yet at the same time awkward and nerve wracking.
When I came out to my wife, she asked me a whole pile of questions about my CDing, then nearing the end of our conversation, she said “go get changed so I can see what you look like”.
I was shocked, inside I was elated but nervous as this will be the first time my wife will see Wendy. So I went downstairs to where I stashed Wendy’s clothes, got change – black pencil skirt, white long sleeve blouse, black blazer, black tights, cheap costume wig, black bra, black cami, and a black shaper (yeah I have a thing about matching colours).
At that time, I didn’t have much makeup, maybe a lipstick but I never put that on when I showcased Wendy. After getting dressed, I called her downstairs, I could hear her walk from the living room making her way downstairs. I was nervous, as this will be the first time she will see Wendy.
She sees me, and says “you look like an airline stewardess”. That was pretty much all she said. She went back upstairs, I got changed, and we continued watching TV. I can’t remember what happened after but years after that, I can now fully transform into Wendy with her support.
- April 19, 2021 at 12:23 pm #481172Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 101Has thanked: 379 timesBeen thanked: 297 times
Hi great story. I was never sure how to tell my wife. She came home from work early and saw crossed dressed. She was shocked so I explained and then showed an article on the web. She has seen me a few more times when coming home early. But will not discuss it.
- March 17, 2021 at 7:35 am #465036LadyRegistered On: September 3, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 40Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 168 times
Thank you for sharing your wonderful story. Your first Wendy meeting with your wife couldn’t have been easier for you. It was nice that your wife took an interest in seeing you as Wendy, I totally understand that it must have been nerve wracking. If I was in that situation I would be nervous to try figuring out how to present myself the first time…from “man in a dress, full transformation or something in between. I think you made a good choice. Glad things work out so well for you and happy to read that you can be with wife fully transformed into Wendy. I have some ways to get there.
- March 16, 2021 at 1:36 pm #464681MelanieElizabethLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 120Has thanked: 256 timesBeen thanked: 663 times
For me it’s the pink elephant in the room. Came clean my s.o. a couple years ago and had the typical talk. She has asked me about it vaguely later on but never expressed the interest in seeing me. I don’t know if I’d be comfortable getting dressed for her in person but I’d be willing to show her a picture if she was curious. Recently she found some hairs around the house from my wig and I confessed they were mine. Gotta say I find it odd she doesn’t want to see me. If she was up to something that most think is taboo I would be curious. Maybe she just doesn’t want the visual to change her opinion of me. I’ve been tempted to send her a text with a picture just to get the monkey off my back. But don’t want to overstep my bounds because she has been understanding(never asked me to stop) She is the love of my life and I don’t want to jeopardize what we have together. Kind of a weird spot for me but patience is a virtue.
- March 17, 2021 at 4:30 am #464961LadyRegistered On: September 3, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 40Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 168 times
Thanks for sharing. I feel very much the same, part of me as Rachel wants to meet my wife so we could be friends, but I am also nervous about showing her my odd and vulnerable side and definitely don’t want to harm our relationship in anyway. I agree that it’s important to be patience and let my wife move forward at a pace she is comfortable.
- March 16, 2021 at 1:27 pm #464676GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1197Has thanked: 10203 timesBeen thanked: 4918 times
My wife and I have our g/f time… which I love her so much for. The feeling is indescribable… the closest I can think of is ‘Euphoric‘.
Oh yeah, she also doesn’t like to see me with lippy on… last time I put lippy on she made a face at me.
A few days ago she noticed my bra strap was twisted in the back… so she straightened it for me. An insignificant thing to most, but to me it made my ❤ grow three sizes… the ‘little gestures’ are priceless.
I truly thought when I told her that I love to wear feminine clothing and other womanly things, it would go badly and she would want nothing more to do with me… had to anticipate the worst case scenario…
That’s not what transpired though… her second response was “Whatever makes you feel comfortable…” I’ll never forget those words… 😢
In the last ten years our relationship has been through very rough waters. We separated in 2014. Not the best time in my life. However, we have rekindled our relationship to unbelievable heights since I revealed my love for everything feminine….
Oh my… I have been rambling on….. I’ll stop now.
- March 17, 2021 at 7:10 am #465024LadyRegistered On: September 3, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 40Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 168 times
Thank you for sharing. It must be wonderful to be able to spend gf time with your wife. For me, it’s the little steps that she takes towards greater acceptance gives hope that one day I can be her friend like you and your wife.
- March 16, 2021 at 12:47 pm #464657Araminta PurdyDuchessRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 343Has thanked: 590 timesBeen thanked: 1248 times
She said I looked like Anjelica Huston, I think she partly meant it in jest and partially as an expression of disapproval.
I was sooooo flattered.
Anjelica was a hottie.
- March 17, 2021 at 7:38 am #465038
- March 16, 2021 at 12:37 pm #464653Katherine LeighLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
The first time my wife saw me enfemme (at least partially) was I was 27 years old. At the time we had only been married about 10 months. A few months earlier, my wife had discovered my only article of female clothing, a bra, that I had hidden among the male clothing in one of my drawers. Not surprisingly she reacted badly to the discovery, including tears, anger and all the normal questions. In the intervening months, she said little about the bra, but at least she did not make me throw it out.
On this particular evening, we were watching television and cuddling together on the couch. She was caressing my chest and playing with my nipples, something she knew I loved. I made the comment that if she kept doing that I was going to want to wear my bra. To my amazement she said go ahead.
I went back to our bedroom and put on my bra, filled out the cups with some of her panties, and replaced my shirt. When I returned to the living room I was both terrified and excited, but mostly embarrassed. She quickly eased my fears and we began cuddling and caressing again. After a few minutes she took me to the bedroom where we completely undressed, except for my bra, and made love.
We have now been married 35+ years and since then she had seen me countless times in bras and other items of lingerie. Still, that first time remains my fondest memory ever of crossdressing.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Katherine Leigh.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Katherine Leigh.
- April 19, 2021 at 11:41 am #481159Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 903Has thanked: 12723 timesBeen thanked: 3342 times
- April 19, 2021 at 1:14 pm #481195
- March 17, 2021 at 7:54 am #465045LadyRegistered On: September 3, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 40Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 168 times
- March 16, 2021 at 1:35 pm #464680
- March 16, 2021 at 11:43 am #464643LadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1197Has thanked: 10203 timesBeen thanked: 4918 times
A week and a half ago my wife got an eyeful… She had just finished doing some of my makeup for me and I put my wig on… She doesn’t like to see me in the wig but I wore it for a while anyways… she was okay with it… I wore my wig, new off the soulder top, calf length denim skirt, tights and my red booties…
When I first told her that I CD, her tolerance for my fem clothing was very limited. Now, six months later, she’s okay with my dressing…. just not the wig.
- March 16, 2021 at 12:17 pm #464649LadyRegistered On: September 3, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 40Has thanked: 266 timesBeen thanked: 168 times
My wife was very much the same when she first learn about my crossdressing, she asked the usual questions but after that she doesn’t want to talk or know more about it. It took months before she spoke to me about it again, I think she needed time to process the difficult concept of fluid gender identity. It seems they can tolerate see us as “man in a dress'” but not their husband turning into a woman which is understandable. May be over time they could accept that we can be both a husband and girl friend?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.