Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

All,
      I’m working on arranging a Face to Face meetup for all CDH members who attend the next Keystone Conference in March of 2022. I won’t know exactly where and when until the schedule gets firmed up. I’m asking that our Meet Up be called a CO-event so it can get an actual time slot and area.

FYI, I expect to be giving a presentation called “Foundation Garments for Feminine Presentation” some time, and that could be one spot where we could all meet.

If you would, please PM me and let me know you’ll be there and are interested in the meetup so I know what size area we would need. We could always meet in the lobby, or the Dog and Pony bar/restaurant, or even just have a stand up meeting in the area outside the Main Banquet Hall.

I’m really looking forward to putting a face on all you wonderful ladies I’ve read about here on CDH!

Leah

Hi, Leah, you betcha I’m interested in a CDH-only Face-to-Face meetup at some venue during Keystone, hopefully somewhere in the Sheraton.

Just wondering if you could update this Forum topic with a “roster” of those wanting to attend such a meet-up.

And your seminar on “Foundation Garments for Feminine Presentation” sure sounds like something that could benefit me, and I hope to attend.

Keep us all posted.

— Camryn Occasionnel

Hi Leah, I’m also interested in attending this Conference. As I have never been to one or for that matter never even talked to anyone who has been. I have no clue what to expect, how everything is run schedule wise,and mainly how much would going to this cost pending hotel room and transportation to and from the venue. Any heads-up info would be most appreciated. Thanks Danica💋

Hi Danica, if you haven’t seen this already, browse thru the Keystone website:
        https://www.keystone-conference.org/

There’s a lot of valuable info there for anyone not familiar with the Conference. There are program booklets from prior years, as well as a tentative schedule for 2022.

Hope this helps.
        — Camryn Occasionnel

I am totally in!

Hi Leah sent you a pm just forgot to comment here deffanantly count me in so want this to meet my CDH sisters ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Leah. Thanks for the info for the Keystone Conference website. I looked it up how I thought it was kind of vague. Is it like workshops in a classroom atmosphere? Unless I’m missing something. I guess what I’m looking for is what would a general day be like. Other than the obvious costs of hotel etc. is there other fees or costs involved to attend. Is there stuff setup like a meet and greet etc. and for those of us who have never been, and obviously a little nervous about being out for the first time in a while, maybe a partner or chaperone to hold our hand?😂😂 Any info from any of my sisters is more than welcome. 🥰

XOXO Danica👠❤️

Danica,

There are classroom style presentations, there are scheduled social events (Dinners, nail salon trips, shopping trips, Luncheons). There is a daily slot for newbies on Thursday and Friday, and the Gala is Saturday night.

There is an attendance fee for the conference itself, and some of the other activities have fees associated with them.

You can ask to have a “Big Sister” assigned to help get you through the week. I’ll certainly be there and willing to help guide you; I already have one “Little Sister” but hey, the more the merrier!

Drop me a PM with your outside email if you need more details. Hope to see you there!

Leah

Sounds fun!

Who S
      Lady

Oh, cool! I would love to listen and see what’s going on there.I think it will benefit our entire community and will be a great support for each of us. By the way, are you going to hold this conference with the help of the guys from brightvisionevents? One of my friends who works there seems to have told me that they are collaborating on a similar project. Although, maybe I got something mixed up. In any case, I am glad that you have such an idea that can please and help many people. Good luck to you and I hope that everything will work out, I will try to take part myself.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Who S.

Hi Leah,

I am definitely planning on being at Keystone and I would love to meet as many CDH girls as I can.

Thank you for setting this up.

Huggs Patty

While I would love to, I am having to back out of plans to go to Keystone because of COVID.  Too much talk of breakthrough cases and how contagious it is.  Too much of people shifting groups to make this a potential superspreader event.  And no idea if there will be another variant before the conference.

Yes, I’m doubly vaccinated and boosted, but with underlying health concerns, or the possibility of going there and then having to quarantine, or bringing it home, my physical health concern is more important than my desire to go. I have to listen to my head instead of my heart.

Hopefully things will be better in 2023.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I would definitely be interested in getting together at the conference or even beforehand.

All,

The conference hasn’t been cancelled yet. I am in touch with TransCentral PA almost daily so I will know quickly if things change.

Supposedly registration will open up some time this month. After it does, I will post a list of CDH members who want to meet up at the Conference. I am waiting for the schedule to firm up more to see if my request for a CDH CO-event is approved.

Let’s all hope this current covid surge burns itself out by February!

Leah

The Keystone website still has Jan. 15th as the first day of registration. I’ll be keeping an eye on this Forum Post for that list of CDH members who want to meet in the Sheraton. Of course, I want to be on that list!

Yes, I too am hoping the Omicron surge peters out by the end of Feb.

— Camryn Occasionnel

Celeste, this is dreadful news. Where did you get your information? No workshops? Well, will there be seminars? And what do you mean, “scaled back”? Are they limiting attendance to the event? Registration for Keystone is supposed to start January 15th. Will that not be going ahead? Will they shut down registration after the first x number of people? Will the Sheraton still honor our reservations?

Beverly and I have been planning this trip for the past year. What a disappointment it will be if the event is downsized or worse, canceled. Like Alison, I am double-vaxed and boosted and we were going to gamble with COVID. But if we can’t even register for the event…. that’s a tragedy.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?