Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was making breakfast this morning and one of the neighbor men stopped by to borrow a tool, I offered coffee which he came in and sat down for and I said I am making eggs would you like some? He bashfully said yes, Linda doesn’t make breakfast any more so I usually go hungry…. Men are such children! (I am totally not out in my neighborhood so as much as I wanted to change into Mrs. Cleaver clothes and mode ((would June Cleaver wear heels and hose to make breakfast?)) I couldn’t) and so just as I started to beat the eggs the whisk times fell out of the handle! Well Megan to the rescue! I covertly slipped into my girly goods bag, got out my nail polish remover and nail glue and a cotton puff and as he had his coffee I quietly fixed the whisk with my girly stuff. Too funny. But that also brings the question of what I’m gonna do when he comes by and I’m dressed and in nails and make up? That won’t come off in two minutes! What is your emergency plan for such events?

J J
      Lady

I have yet for it to be an issue, but have thought about it. As I see it you have two options, one act like nobody is home, which may not work if the lights are on, et cetera, or just own it and welcome him in and answer the questions he is likely to ask. Of course the third option is to not dress at home, but where’s the fun in that?

I have never had it happen with a neighbor, but have with delivery people, and just had to go to the door dressed and sign for my package…and the world keep turning.

Anonymous
      Lady

Simple answer is to not answer the door when dressed unless you want to out yourself to this person.

It also depends on what state of dressing you are in. Can you remove clothes quickly enough? Are your nails polished with no way to hide them? Can you cover up with a robe or something? Can you remove your bra or taking off the forms will do? Makeup?

I don’t answer the door dressed unless its a delivery person or evangelical that I know won’t be back.

That has happened to me several times and I always go scrambling for the bedroom to get as much off as need be to answer the door, I have forgot my earrings a time or two. One time I pushed open the garage door to get my mail and the mail lady was just walking past and got a  goofy look on her face, I only have one ear pierced and just had a turquoise earring on. LOL  I’m going to try and get the other one done so I can get some cute earrings………

It’s up to you, of course, but I would greet him at the door as is.
      Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Angela Booth
      Hostess

When it was an issue I would hide and fake ‘No one at home’ – Now it isn’t an issue and I have even answered the door to an early mail delivery in my nightie with a wrap over. I am sure the mailman has seen worse as he didn’t skip a beat.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I used to worry about that myself. Usually would not even go to the door and pretend no one was home. Now I have gotten to the point were I don’t care who knows. A few weeks ago A sales person stopped by the house to sell us on solar, I came home after he was started with his pitch. I was wearing my dress,after coming home from a day of ‘Cassie time’, I didn’t change or hide I was just there as Cassie.

. Cassie

Hi Megan its a plan to keep a robe handy for those quickee changes as where i live usually we can see someone come into our yard as living in the country and our closest neighbor is 3 miles away from us .. Ha Ha except one morning sitting at breakfast one neighbor from east of us checking his crops riding a small dirt bike really quiet came into the yard  as luck would have it .. Wife jumped and ran as she was in a night gown he he  now me perfect as no nighty unlike  ususal or makeup or nails whew so went out side was summer so not cold in my robe  he just  wanted to chat a minute about stuff  anyhow i looked down standing two feet away from him in my bowtie black flats ha ha . So finished our chat and he left with out him saying anything went in house went to wife and told her about shoes she looked and then laughed said he probibly didnt notice he he  whew that was close ha ha ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Stephanie.

That is a funny story. We forget sometimes but you know the typical guy doesn’t notice things like what shoes you’re wearing so I’m sure you’re safe.

Also I relate to when you said your wife ran to cover up. At my home, my wife runs to put a bra on and I run to take one off…. lol

I agree Michelle as we do  the same bra swap ha ha  some of the time as closer to winter i just put on a sweat shirt as it covers up most of it ha ha ..

Stephanie

Men only notice shoes if they have heels!

Megan –

I make a point as of lately whenever I get to work from home to always dress up. Nice skirt and blouse, makeup & lipstick after all a girl’s gotta look as good as she can, right? My biggest concern is one of my adult kids stopping by, and I haven’t introduced them to Rachel. I always put my phone next to where I’m working, set to display the front door camera, so I can dash to the upstairs washroom if need be. Hasn’t happened yet, but there is a risk.

Once or twice I’ve answered the door for a delivery and while I might get a 2nd glance from the delivery person, I’ve yet to have anyone say anything.

R.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?