Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Beverly
      Lady

Hello

I am Melanie, anyone around the West yorks, East Lancs area? Even if you are not please feel free to say hello.

Hi Melanie welcome,it’s a great site,have a look around lots of great girls here, love Dee xx

Anonymous

Hi Melanie!

West Cornwall here, so maybe not, but welcome anyway.

Connie

xxx

Hi Melanie
      Welcome i live in West Yorkshire love to be friends
      Hugs Charlotte

Hi Melanie and welcome!  Lancaster is only about an hour away for me,….. in Pennsylvania USA that is :).  So glad you’ve found CDH!

Marcellette

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Melanie welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Welcome Melanie to one of the most friendly and accepting sites on the world wide web for crossdressing people. Don’t be shy or afraid to ask for help in fully utilizing all the wonderful features this site has to offer. – Blessings from Teralynn

Beverly
        Lady

Many thanks to all who have written over the last few days. I have been astonished by the number of replies. I should mention that my computer access is limited so I may not respond right away but I will try to keep in touch whenever I can. Also still finding out how the site works.

Regards

Melanie

Welcome to CDH Melanie

Hi Melanie, sadly I am a few thousand miles from you, but I was born in Oldham. 🙂 Welcome to a lovely place.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Melanie,

Welcome, I am not far from West Yorkshire in North Lincolnshire, would love to keep in touch, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Beverly
        Lady

Hello Tara,

Thanks for your message, my family tree has some links to Lincs.

As we say in Northern Ireland, what about ye girl?

Beverly
        Lady

Bout ye Norn Iron!

You’ve picked up the lingo pretty quickly girl. Have you friends or relatives living here?
          Liz

Beverly
            Lady

Hello Liz,

No i’ve just been around a lot!

Melanie

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Melanie ,

Welcome here !

I know you will love it here , with great girls al around , who are shearing

their thought and ideas to the rest of us here.

Love Sylvia

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Melanie,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Melanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Melanie

Although we might be separated by a border I hope you are well and welcome I have only just joined and I feel like I belong here.

much love

Rachel xx

Anonymous

Hi Melanie. Welcome to CDH. You’re going to like it here. I do.

Much love,
      Raquel

Hi Melanie, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi Melanie nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. As so many wonderful ladies here have said with there welcome i cant add to them except to sat again nice to meet you from Montana USA  and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Melanie

Lovely to meet another UK girl! Welcome to CDH, you will find lots of friends and support here. I’m not local to you (Cambridgeshire) but always happy to chat……….xx

Hi Melanie,
      Welcome to CDH from South Australia, Australia!
      So very nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Melanie

Big hugs and welcomes from Boston Mass

Welcome to the family from New Hampshire!

Dani

Anonymous

Hi Melanie and Welcome to CDH
      I am little farther South, but always looking to chat.

Chelly

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Melanie,

Warm welcome from Wisconsin, US!

This site really is awesome! There are so many accepting friendly girls here!

Hugs, Lara

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?