Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Hi 🙂

I know I’m still new and all, but wanted to make a suggestion.

Based on my observations and hanging out in the chat room, I would like to put forward the suggestion to take the existing chatroom and convert it to the “Guest Chatroom”. Still open to the public just like it is now for guests to pop into to (hopefully) ask questions and get advice. Based on who I’ve seen pop in over my short time here, I find myself hesitant to share too much including any photos.

If what I am saying make sense, a new main private chatroom could be called “Members Chatroom” which is only for members of the site. It may not dissuade the most persistent troll but I think it would 1) go a long way towards filtering out trolls and those looking for sex talk and 2) provide a safer place that ambassadors and chat crew are not having to constantly kick people out of.

I know there are groups but the ones I’m in really have no activity…people seem to be much more active on the main chatroom. Also, it’s something people have to actively know about and join.

Anyway, hopefully this will spur some more conversation. Thanks for taking the time to consider and read 🙂

-Nat

A good idea. Well thought out and explained. Don’t know if it will be acted upon, but most of the folks in here have been very friendly. I have been dressing for a number of years now, so if you ever have a question about something I might be able to help with just drop me a line. I promise to send you a reply even if I don’t know the answer. Blessings- Teralynn

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?