Tagged: 

• This topic has 27 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I guess that after many years you will go through many “first times” when it comes to your CDing…

Sharing some that may be silly, but they meant something and were important at least at the time…

– The first time stepping out the door of my place to go out for a late night drive

– The first time meeting with another cross-dresser (My friend Linda)

– The first time out and thinking “Where is my purse?” (And the realization that you do own and are carrying a purse)

– The first visit I had with friends to a different city, after coming back to the hotel and having to ask somebody “can you please zip me down?”

– The first time checking in at one hotel as Gaby and having the clerk saying “Enjoy your stay Ms. Romani”.

– The first time trying on a pair of heels at the store (en femme – never done it as a guy)

– The first time some jerk asked me “are those real?” about my boobs! Ha!

– The first time I was 100% sure I was accepted as a woman (shopping at Dillard’s, it was a hot day, and I mentioned that to the sales lady, and she said that yes, the A/C was failing, and she had a puddle of sweat under her boobs – a comment from one woman to another I’d say!)

– The first time taking public transportation (in Atlanta during the SCC)

– The first time out shopping with a gg friend! (Thank you Valpo gal!)

– And above all of those… the first time I looked into the mirror and I saw Gaby… not just “me” wearing makeup and a wig…

Care to share some of your (G Rated) first CD times?

Love,

Gaby

Anonymous
      The first time ever I saw your face
      I thought the sun rose in your eyes
      And the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave
      To the dark and the endless skies
      Love,
      Lisa
      Anonymous

The first time I stepped into a skirt…. woo!

Anonymous

Of course missing a few…

– first time shaving my legs and wearing hosiery.

– first time having a gentleman opening the door for me (it was at the post office)

– first time I called myself Gabriela (in a chat room)

– first time at a nail salon (while in ATL during the SCC )

– first time dinning out as Gaby ( at a Thai restaurant)

Gaby

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

The first time I was looked in the mirror while dressed and wearing makeup. Could not stop smiling.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

There’s many first times of course. I recall vividly, my first stockings, first pantyhose, first time wearing heels, first time buying my own pantyhose, first time buying short girl’s shorts, first time wearing pantyhose out openly with the short shorts, then buying my first platform wedges and wearing them out with the short shorts and pantyhose. There was the first time wearing a long shirt that looked like a short dress over the shorts and wearing that out with pantyhose and platforms.Then there was the pantyhose shopping in that outfit. There was women asking me about my pantyhose. Is what I’m buying what I’m wearing? Getting complimented on having nice legs. Getting told if I had legs like yours I would show them off like you do. Then there was the girl I met who wondered why I don’t dress fully fem.

Then came buying my first sexy pumps, dresses, bras and panties, wigs and makeup. And dressing fully fem for a Halloween Party and totally loving it. And there is countless other firsts that came afterwards. But among those big firsts, there is so many other smaller and less significant firsts.

From wearing stockings to becoming Patty and being gender fluid took a lot of years. It was growth and evolution.

Anonymous

[quote quote=125650]The first time I stepped into a skirt…. woo![/quote]

I’m sure I’ve documented my beginnings elsewear but my journey began with my sis in law to be. She’d come and stay at weekends and I had a serious crush! She was a serious clothes addict with some lovely skirts especially. One day, home alone I peeked into her suitcase and found her lingerie…. yes an invasion of privacy I now know but I was 12 at the time. I recall stepping into her pristine white panties and the the skirt that was hanging on the wardrobe door….. I think ecstasy summed up the feeling!

First time I walked down a busy street on a Saturday night en femme,

First time (and only to date) I went to a bar en femme.

Happy memories.

Mx

Never having shaved my legs, the first time I saw them in black pantyhose over dancer tights versus the thick opaque tights I typically wore at the time.

Actually, I make a very passible woman.

First time in the mirror , I was amazed.  I couldn’t believe it.

First time out  I passed very well as a woman.

I look 180 degrees opposite as a woman then I do as a man. I doubt very much if my friends would recognize me.

Have developed my voice as well as feminine e mannerisms.

I enjoy very much my time as a woman.

for me, the most memorable time was getting and wearing a full femme outfit for the first time. after being in just occaisional knickers or tights for so long, the feeling was complete, I was ‘home’

fiona xx

Other memories:

– First time on an elevator with others

– First “I like that skirt” comment from a young woman

– First eating in a restaurant (uncrowded hotel)

I remember being young and just liking how my aunts looked…noticing their slips under dresses and panties peeking above their pants. I was inside the house alone for a bit and went to my sisters room and opened her dresser drawer. She has a white half slip with lace trim. I dropped my pants and underwear to my ankles and pulled it on. I will never forget how good it felt and I knew I was different than other boys. That was 40 plus years ago and now I dress fully and love feeling feminine and expressing it.

The first time I went out en femme was both scary and wonderful.  Once my nerves settled down I just love being feminine, the feel of my stockings, the playful bounce of my skirt as I strolled, catching a glimpse of my polish to nails as I walked down the stair.  Just of the feeling I got knowing that I was dressed and pampered as a girl was exhilarating.

Billie
      Lady

The first time out to sports bar fully dressed.

Raiding the clothes hamper, 45 years ago, when Mom was out and I was just too young for a summer job.  It’s amazing how tightly I locked down those memories until recently….

I have had some really memorable things in my life, I guess the one that stands out is when my sisters friends cave over for A overnighter,  they brought several bags of their old clothes with them. my sister had them put them in my bedroom so when I came home later my sister said ” there is something for you in your room”. When I got to my room I found six bags of girls clothes, I felt like I won the grand prize. later they had me model some of them for them what A thrill it was for me. Another big event was the following sumer, my uncle gave me A summer job with his auto dealership detailing cars and cleaning up the shop. My uncle had A special job for me the next morning, he had A new customer coming in at noon to pick up A new oldsmobile convertible and it had to be ready on time. I had it ready just before the new owner arrived. My uncle and the sales manager checked out my work, and said great job,A few minutes later A black 54 ford pulled into the service area driven by the most beautiful woman. she got out out and looked her new car over, the sales manager and my uncle showed her how everything worked and had me change the licence to her new car, and help take everything of her old car and put in the new one, she had me open the trunk and take out A duffle bag and two tennis rackets to go in the trunk of the olds. There was A brown paper bag by the spare and removed it, when she said ‘its some old clothes just throw them out for me” she thanked us and drove off in her new car. My uncle had me park the ford out back and told me to go to lunch, which I did but not before I checked out the bag and much to my delight there were two wool skirts three satin blouses five very nice panties and six nice silky bras in 34c A little large for me. Needles to say the bag didn’t go into the trash but came home with me, I could smell her perfume on them and thought of that beautiful lady every time I put them on. But the story gets better two weeks later My uncle gave me that 54 ford convertible which I drove until I got out of college .

Sarasue

My beginnings as a Cross Dresser occurred when I was a young teenager.  That day opened my eyes to a whole new world.

I was one of three children living within a single parent family.  My mother, then a recent widow, found a mentor for me to help guide me in lieu of my father.  My mentor and I developed a weekly outdoor activity agenda to promote bonding.  During one of these events I became covered in thick dirt and grass clippings.  We both agreed that I should take a shower at his place before going home.

My dirty clothes, consisting of shorts, a T-shirt and shoes were discustingly dirty.  Over the noise of the shower, he announced he would throw my clothes in the washing machine and that freshly laundered clothes that should fit me was outside the door.

I recall relatives of his, a boy my age and his sister two years older stayed with him for a month so. I sifted through the clean clothes belonging to the boy and to my surprise, the bottom of the stack contained a crisp white sleeveless top that the girl wore on occasion. My heart skipped a beat when I lifted the white top and found a pale-pink pair of panties.

Suprisingly, there was no decision process!  I slid on the pale-pink panties and the white sleeveless top.  That instant there was an overwhelming feeling of comfort.

I exited the bathroom dressed in panties and a sleeveless top to join my mentor at the kitchen table.  Without any conflict or judgement, he said to me, “you look great in her clothes”.  He allowed me to be myself that day and several days thereafter.

Anonymous

My first time was at college, aged 26.

I went to a party not realising that it was a fancy dress party.

A girl who lived in the house where the party was held suggested, to my absolute delight, that I wear some of her clothes.

I hadn’t bargained for the fact that she wanted to see not only the results, but the progression of her artistic creation, so it was hugely exciting to find that, after she’d pu my makeup on, she then helped me out of all my clothes, and into her panties, a bra, stuffed with tights to her satisfaction (she was a big girl, so several pairs were needed!), and the skirt and top.

It took several tries to find the right skirt and top combination, but once she was happy with my look, she suggested we all go to the pub.

This we duly did, and had a fantastic time, unbothered by anyone, as we were a large group – with 2 ladies over 6 feet tall!

At one point, I needed to do what everyone needs to do after a few drinks, but my friend steered me away from the gents, pointing out that I couldn’t go in there. Taking me by the hand into the ladies room, when I was finished, I discovered that not only had she left me in there, but 3 women were busily doing their makeup in the mirror in this tiny bathroom.

I came out of the cubicle (a metaphor?!), and said in as soft a voice as possible “Ecxuse me, ladies”, and went past them.

I was rumbled!

They followed me out, and began questioning me, squeezing my “boobs” and even lifting my skirt to see if I dared wear knickers – the delighted squeals they made as they discovered my bravery were priceless.

I didn’t feel like a freak, I felt interesting, unique, and more happy with myself than I could ever recall being.

It really was a very beautiful moment – a bit charged, maybe, but actually, very British and restrained – no-one tried to find out what was inside my knickers, and the memery lives better because of that!

As I read this back, the most wonderful thing, still, is that none is invention. I spoke to the girl recently – like me, she is married with children. We talked about every detail of that evening for what it was – friendly but slightly saucy fun that has lived as a great memory for both of us.

Love

Laura

Leonara
      Ambassador

I remember my first makeover and feeling so pampered. It was my first short little black dress, shoulder length wig, dark pantyhose, and 3” strappy heels… my first glance in the mirror… I saw a beautiful lady as I said to myself it feels so natural and comfortable .

Anonymous

My first panty purchase clearly sticks in my mind and it was over 40 years ago .I was 17 and still in High School . My interest started around 8 or 9 and my only outlet was wearing my mother’s things . Somewhere along the line I ended up with several panties taken from girlfriends . One day it dawned on me that I could purchase my own. So I devised a plan . I would go to Kmart, not the one near my town but one several towns over to avoid running into anybody I might know, and I would go on a Saturday around the dinner hour so the store would be less crowded. I remember how anxious I was walking in . I grabbed a cart and throw in some everyday items like I was just doing regular shopping . I slowly made my way to the lingerie department . There were several women there so I just walked by . It was empty my second find by so I dropped in. Back then they had tables with bins divided by size. From the few panties I had I determined I was a size 6. Nervous at first I quickly got into a zone and had no care if I was being watched. Before long I had a half dozen pair in my cart . On my way out of the department I stopped at a rack with babydoll nighties and feeling confident put two in the cart with the panties . Now it was time for the checkout . The cashier never really looked at me and soon I was heading out the door walking on cloud nine . Back then my parents would go to our shore house on the weekends and allow me to stay home alone. I couldn’t wait to get home a try on my purchases. To my surprise all the panties fit. I can still feel how wonderful it was trying on my own panties and waking up the next morning in a cute nightie. I was completely hooked. I consider that evening as the real beginning of a life of crossdressing fun

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

My first makeover in Sydney in the early 80’s. My first times as Caty after that in hotel rooms both in OZ and overseas, especially the first time I wore a bridal gown. (Purchased as old stock from a hire place).

First time in public in a restaurant In Waltham MA after going to a Tiffany Club meeting. I was scared stiff and did not look all that good!!

Thence to any of the occasions in my photos. But by the time they were taken, it was well past “first times”

Caty

Anonymous

Hi Girls, I’ve just got to share this while I’m in the flush of the moment!

I had the best heart-to-heart with my wife about dressing. The outcome wasn’t everything I wanted – she seemed surprised that I thought we’d made progress, but to me it was massive, in terms of openness beyween us, and a complete cease of hostilities about this subject.

As part of the discussion, I made it clear that I loved going out in public – seeing myself as trapped in the house without that freedom.

She simply asked why I didn’t just go out!

Long story shorter, I decided then and there to go out for a walk fully dressed if I landed the particular job I was angling for.

Success begats success – I got the offer on the post this morning, dressed, took a few pictures as mementoes, and walked across the fields near my home, from my back door.

No furtive hiding of male clothing – just Laura in the dress she bought as a reward for securing my previous job, and brand new female wellies. Got to be complete!

I only met one person, a lady that I thought I recognised, who smiled in a friendly way abd said hello. I said hello in as soft a voice I could and continued with a massive smile on my face and in my soul.

I walked for about 45 minutes to a small church.

Now I don’t want to upset any religious people here – this was something I wanted to do the moment I spotted the church in the distance.

I felt it would reunite part of me somehow – I was brought up in a strictly Christian family and came to resent it.

So I walked up to the locked door, put my hand flat against it, asked for forgiveness and granted it back for all the wrongs I perceived, and felt renewed.

The walk back was lovely. I could feel cares dropping off me by the truckload.

I am Laura. and delighted to be here with you.

I imagine the dopamine rush will wear off soon and I hope that this time, there will be no guilt, no worry – just the feeling of freedom that we all deserve.

Love.

Laura

The first time I shaved my legs, and was pleasantly surprised with how nice my smooth legs looked in pantyhose.

The first time I underdressed at work.  It was a beautiful flowery bralette.  I was so nervous, but my dress shirt and sport coat concealed it nicely.

The first time I ordered lingerie online.  It was from Torrid.  The day it arrived, I was so excited, I just wanted to dance around the front yard in my new baby doll.  That probably wouldn’t have gone over well in my neighborhood.

The first time I went out dressed and with makeup on.

Taking my time to look just right after bathing in a lovely warm bath, shaving myself closely all over. The feeling as I moisturised my legs, made up my face, slipped into my pantihose and heels. Then that wonderful feeling as I slipped my knee length blue and white dotty dress on.

It felt so wonderful to drive to a lovely spot at the dam, get out and walk around as me in the open, in daylight, with people seeing me. Then coming home and relaxing all evening femme.

Such a wonderful day and evening.

The first CD experience was after I was measured at a lingerie store. I am a 22B (Australian sizing). I went to a department store in male mode and purchased my first bra, Playtex Cross Your Heart, also 3 pair panties. Today Feb 28, 2019, I have purchased my first pairs of heels shoes. Feeling very feminine now.

Anonymous

The first time that I put on silk panties I knew that I had crossed a line toward becoming a crossdresser.  Just sliding them up my legs and pulling them tight was so stimulating.  I then put on my high heeled boots and the feeling of being enclosed was sublime.  I finally felt like a woman and wanted much more.

Anonymous

First time getting hugged by someone forgetting in that split second going in for it that you’re wearing a bra and that they might feel the straps….

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?