• This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

A have a wonderfully sweet and kind man who wants to pay for and support my transition . He’s very old school and traditional and has been the perfect gentleman . Has a beautiful home , financially secure , wants me to be his wife .  My concerns are if this is another fetish type thing and if there is another area of predator I’m not aware of  ? Not trying to be whisked off to a dungeon somewhere  !!! I’m taking it slow , but it seems to be a girls dream come true 😊

Hi Jhonna,

I don’t know your situation or your feelings for this man.

And it doesn’t sound like you know him very well.

It seems like he is willing to do a lot for you that would come with expectations down the road.

If you want to be someones wife thats wonderful but a wife should love his husband.

Is the love factor in here anywhere?

I would be very leery but I don’t know what you want.

Be careful.

I kind of like Samanthas advice.

Patty

Hi again Jhonna,

Listen I think we need to touch on this topic a little more as it could be serious.

As the saying goes if its too good to be true it probably is.

If you proceed with this relationship do you have somebody close to you to confide in about this man and his intentions.

Please make sure someone in your life knows what’s going on.

For your safety.

I hope it is legitimate and exactly what you want just be very cautious.

Patty

Noelia6
      Lady

Primero  tienes que estar segura de que estas enamorada de él y le amas y él también te ama y te quiere ?

Y si tía parece un sueño y se te a hecho realidad y muchas deseamos , yo muchas veces e soñado e imaginado eso encontrar un hombre enamorarme de él y el de mi y que me ayude económicamente a mi transición y ser su mujer y casarme con el sería un sueño hecho realidad

Anonymous

Unfortunately my life is very secretive and I don’t tell anyone what I’m doing or where I go . Definitely am being cautious  , wasn’t looking for a bf or someone to pay for my transition  . I actually only fall for gg’s and am attracted to them . He is 1 of only a few men that have gotten my attention .

Anonymous

[postquote quote=278110][/postquote]
      Thanks Patty  , appreciate the input

Anonymous

[postquote quote=278116][/postquote]
      Thank you Samantha  , you have solid questions  . I’ve told him I’m not rushing and want to take things slow . He seems to think I’m a rarity in this world and obviously wants to lock me down . Maybe literally .  Lol . I really do need to get a few friends that know my business to be safe .

Jane Don
      Lady

What I’m thinking (yes I do that sometimes) IS—It’s not much Different than getting married–or Dating for that matter–It’s a leap of Faith– being willing to take a chance —Men & women do this all the time-Sometimes it works out fine & sometimes it does’nt–Every time we get into a motor vehical weather we or someone else is driving–It’s the most Risky thing most people do–Yet we take that Chance–Think about it-

[postquote quote=278188]

Yes, there is a distinct potential for the power dynamic to be very skewed. That is not a good situation if that happens….

Anonymous

There’s an old saying, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is. I’d be doing some serious thinking and getting to know this person very well before I committed to anything. Such things come to mind as do you have an out?  You go to live with him and he’s not what he seems, what then, where do you go? Do you have a safety net set up. I’d be setting something up with a good friend or relative that if I don’t contact them everyday by such a time, I’m in trouble, help me. Along the same line,  I’d have a catch word or phrase in place, something like, I think I’ll be a blonde tomorrow, You say that and it sets off the alarm and they get you help, either themselves or the police, you’d have to work that out. This is not a situation to be taken lightly as I see it your personal safety is at risk here. Remember the teddy bear’s panic. If you go out in the woods today, your in for a big surprise. That’s because the woods are full of nuts. Be careful and think this through very carefully.

A girl that’s been around the block a few times, Heather.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?