Tagged: 

Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ashley Parker
      Duchess

I used to like wearing a suit, looking “good” as a man. I still like wearing boots (though I now wear Uggs and feel fem and rugged at same time haha). But I’ve noticed that when I look at men’s clothes, I just feel a sense of sadness and occasional revulsion. Especially those plain black shoes and black socks. Yuck! And dumb ol t shirts and shorts and flip flops. It’s just all so boring. Just me?

men clothing is boring. i prefer to wear female clothing as they call it. dresses, skirts, nylons, panties, bras, wig make up, perfume, ear rings, heels and be the person i should of been when born. my mom wanted a girl and a boy, guess what i came out as a boy. now i dress up as a girl when i can and feel so much more happy

Anonymous

Men’s clothes are disappointing and dull, only good thing about them to me is it’s easy, no sizing headaches!! Although I do prefer the headache of trying to figure out  fem sizing and what works for me etc…slowly getting there on that so getting easier to shop for me each time.

Mens clothes are to boring womens fashion is a lot better more fashionable clothing and shoes and more comfortable

For me it is a matter of comfort. I have almost finished laser hair removal and when I put on Men’s Jeans, for instance, I dislike the way they feel on my legs. I dread putting on men’s pants. Women’s Jeans, with their different fabric design, are much more comfortable. Even more comfortable are skirts. I like the way there is no fabric between my legs and the free airy feeling.

Men’s clothes are so drab and boring there’s no color there’s no style is no fashion just blah

Jessica
      Lady

I was just thinking about this same thing. Mens clothes are sort of boring. They leave a lot to be desired. I used to go for the classic look when I purchased anything. Whether it was a suit or just jeans. I wanted something black and classy. Now, I noticed all of the different colors and cute styles. For instance I almost gave myself  today. This middle aged lady came in with a purple long sleeve shirt and a floor length dress with no sleeves over top. My first thought was, “Oh I wish I could just wear skirts all of the time.” I almost said it out loud. Whoops.

Anonymous

Feel the same men’s clothing leaves a lot to be desired. And there are so many great blouses and skirts that are to die for they are so comfy .

I will have to disagree with you, ladies.  I like choosing between my masculine and feminine wardrobe.  For the professional, semiformal, formal sides, I enjoy dressing up whether masculine or feminine.  I do wish that I could be more free with my choice on daily basis, but both styles appeal to me.  I will, however, agree that women’s fashion provides a greater variety especially with regard to footwear.  On the casual side, I do prefer women’s fashion over men’s fashion for reasons of variety and comfort.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Men’s clothes may be less fun but they are getting more colors thankfully. I can’t always wear fem clothes, but I am happy they have pinks and purples a lot more now in shirts than they used to. I do agree that there are 10 times more options in the women’s isles and they are fun and softer and feel so much better. Just happy I don’t have to wear white or blue all the time now

OMG…I hate men’s clothes, probably because I don’t like being a man.  I never have liked being a man, but alas, I can’t go out as female very much, soreluctantly, put them on. I underdress a lot of the time, so it makes it a little better.

me too

After living in lacy, soft, and feminine clothes for so long, I just couldn’t imagine wearing men’s clothes again.  Not for me.

Anonymous

Men’s clothing can definitely be boring. Especially shoes! That saying I do think its getting better. For me at least I think my fem clothing choices have actually spilled over into my men’s clothing choices. I wear a lot more colours now. I also started to wear slimmer mens jeans and pants.

I guess for me though whether I am in girl or boy mode I try to dress in a way that speaks to me.

Men’s clothing is boring. I now only wear women’s jeans Levi’s low rise boot cut stretch. They are tighter and feel great. No one can tell they’re not men’s jeans. I always under dress. I love walking in high heels so much I purchased men’s elevator shoes (I’m short anyway 5′ 2″) and wear them as much as possible.

Anonymous

I began transitioning three years ago , which is/was a slow process . The clothes were the first to go . Because I commute by bike , I always had lots of riding clothes, so switching to women’s athletic leggings wasn’t a big deal and no one noticed . But as time went on and I had less and less men’s clothes , the thought of putting them on wasn’t repulsive , it was odd and very awkward  feeling . Trying to convey that to my dad , I told him “ It would be like YOU putting on a dress . It just wouldn’t feel right at all “ . Because of health issues , I had to resign from my job and was told the rehire process would be a mere formality once I reapply . Didn’t happen . I was faced with “ how do I apply for a job now , as a transsexual woman ?! I have no clothes to do it in other than my women’s clothes , and where I worked was non-discrimatory … what do I do ?!?!?” . I went and applied for a job as my female self …. and got it . Just the thought of having to start wearing men’s clothes again was actually scary . Made me queasy . Only because I’m a woman…..

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Men’s clothes are just functional, much like the mind of a typical man. Women’s clothes are so expressive and sensual like the typical women.  I love women’ s clothes.

Becka
      Lady

My work clothes completely bother me.  I work in a conservative industry, and have to wear shirt and tie everyday.  When i get home I can’t wait to get out of them and slip on my capris!  Sometimes I’ve taken clothes with me to change into for the ride home!

This morning was a bit anxious and odd.  Usually my SO sleeps in, so it’s relatively easy to slip into panties and a camisole in the bathroom while she sleeps.

This morning we are going somewhere together, so she was up early.   I was able to slip into things, but it was close.  The funny/odd thing is…..

……I’m wearing a pair of my guy jeans, skinny, but they feel just slightly off.  I exclusively wear womens jeans but I made and exception today due to what we are going to be doing.  They just don’t feel the same.  It will be bearable, but I was surprised by this.  I have several guy jeans that I wear guy boots with, wonder how those are going to be?

Thanks for your post!

Anonymous

I love this topic, men’s clothes are boring and shapeless. I only buy woman’s jeans and trousers not mention tops and coats, they are feel great to wear and actually fit me better then men’s do anyway.

I’ve been wearing a sport coat and tie to work every day for over 25 years.  What a joy it is to get home and trade it all for a cami/shorts set and pantyhose…and a glass of wine for this aspiring girl.

Anonymous

As a full time dresser in private  I absolutely detest having to Drab. Any time I have to go out in the public it drives me crazy till I get back home to change. I HATE boy clothes now

I wear male clothes sometimes because the goal for me is very often utilitarian, and besides many have special meaning for me. <n the other hand, when it comes to underwear I’ll choose women’s even over men’s that looks similar.

But I agree with you all male clothes are for the most part less interesting.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?