Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Julie
      Lady

I am more happy as a woman. I see it. I feel it. Family see it. Family know it. Online friends understand that I am transgendered. Since last year this is my mental state honey. Feeling weird in guy clothes with everyday wear is different minus the art of disguise. With everyday wear it represents who I am as a person. So therefore guys clothes are not me. Women’s clothes are. I know how I feel. I know how I look. So I may not have transitioned 100% yet but I have gave up my manhood. Even my Mom will let me get rid of all 3 containers of guy clothes and guy hats if I choose to get rid of them. So I know my brain is in the right place sweetie. I may not be depressed or hate my body but I do not love it like how I love a dog. Mentally I did not feel like I was a women trapped in the body of a man growing up doll. Mentally I was happy growing up as a male. But in my defense society raised me as the boy I was born. No gender options or choices for me or anyone for that matter. I had to be a boy. Then I had a choice with my gender so I was a adult man for years sister because I wanted to be a man. But now a days I’ve changed my mind so not only is my mental state differnt at my current age of 34 years old but I remember I also get to choose what gender I want to be because I am a adult. I choose female for my gender. Everyone knows my decision and everyone supports my decision hun. I enjoy having the woman body aspects more. I enjoy the woman clothes more. I look better as a woman. I get more compliments. I see a woman in the mirror. I do not like or love when my bikini area sticks up like a tree. I don’t like when I’m called sir or a man which luckily is rare. So mentally I know what I am. Being more happy as a woman alone proves my mental state is on point girlfriend.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It’s good to have a good mental balance and no doubts about how you feel. It makes life so much easier to progress. You are in a good place.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?