• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I would like to take a moment to wish you all the most wonderful Christmas possible.  Being part of this family means the world to me and I love you all for all of your storys and courage and encouraging words. Having you all to confide in and share with thoughout the year has been a true blessing in my life. And having your storys to read gives me strength and hope when I feel helpless and weak. So, even though we have never met outside of here, you none the less are my extended family. My sister’s . My friends. And I love you all.  So during this holiday season I would like to wish you ALL much love, peace and happiness and may the new year bring you Joy and many, many blessings.   I’ve changed my cover photo and profile pic to share with you how much I’ve grown since I first openly dressed in front of someone as my cover is the first time my wife ever met Rachel And my profile pic is of me today.  Thank you all for all of  your advice in everything from make up tips to how to hold my shoulders.  I’ve never felt more beautiful or more like ME than I do since I discovered all of you beautiful Angel’s here in crossdresser heaven.   Merry Christmas everyone. 💞💞💞

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Thank you for putting a smile on my face this Christmas Eve Rachel!  What a beautiful post.  This really is a great place to get comfy in, isn’t it?😊

Merry Christmas to you hon!!🎄

Stevie

Wow!

Thank you Rachel!  I think you put into words what so many of us Girls here feel!  Without all the amazing Girls here,  I wouldn’t be where I am now.  A Sisterhood or Sorority if you will of incredibly loving and compassionate Girls who really strive to better each other and ourselves.

Merry Christmas to you and a Happy safe New Year! 🤗❤️🎄

Not to mention you Rock!!  Your gorgeous!!

xo Robyn 😊❤️

Thank you, Rachel, It is such a joy to read posts like yours, we all support each other, in some way, and the successes so far outweigh the failures, It truly is a wonderful place to be.
      Merry Christmas, girl,
      Hugs, Regi

Anonymous

Merry Christmas Rachel! Thank you for the sweet and thoughtful message!

Hugs to all!

Kay

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wonderful post Rachel,  thankyou so much for sharing…Your profile picture is beautiful girl . This is a wonderful place and its amazing ladies like you that truly makes this community the perfect place it is. And thankyou for accepting my friendship.  Continue enjoying your journey with us as we are so proud having you here with us…

Merry Christmas 🎄 🎅 ❤

Thank you so much for articulating so well what so many of us feel. Merry Christmas, sisters!

Bridgette vS

Merry Christmas Rachel!

Alice

Anonymous

Merry Christmas Rachel

a lovely message and your profile pic is beautiful… keep on keeping on…huggs, grace x

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?