Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, my lovelies…..it’s graces Saturday rant!!!

….I really felt it was time for us all to say ” Merry Christmas”….I have had a blast on here, and to everyone who has been a part of it….thank you…so many good memories already….some of you are hurt, shy, closetted, outspoken, released, or just plain mad like me…but we all have one thing in common…the Avalon that is CDH….. thank you Vanessa and the wonderful team that keeps us safe..xx

i have made some amazing friends here….priceless……and I have sent out my cards, if you sent me your email and didn’t get one, please pm me…

and somewhere out there, my guardian angel sits, and I so appreciate the gift she gave me…❤️❤️❤️

but I just thought it would be so good to make this the post to wish well to everyone, or a special friend….or whatever!!!!….all yours girls, just pass on your best wishes!!!!

Anonymous

Aww, thank you, Grace. x

I wish you the same! 🙂

…And all the girls on CDH both front-line and behind-the-lines!

Anonymous

Merry Christmas, everyone. May 2021 bring blessings for us all.

Anonymous

Merry Christmas to everyone involved with CDH,  and a happy new year to you all. To all the girls on here, I hope your dreams and desires are achieved with love, happiness, laughter and tearless. To all who have made me welcome I thank you, from my heart, to all who have become friends, you reduce me tears with your banter and make the days very special.

Hope everyone has a beautiful Christmas, and a fabulous new year.

Keep safe, take care and keep connected here. Love to all Amanda 💋

Krista
      Duchess

Thanks so very much Grace, and a very Merry Christmas to You as well.  I did a load of Christmas shopping this morning; and it’s a great time to buy some panties and woolly ladies socks for me.  But I  didn’t need to worry as all the cashiers I met thought I was female anyway.

And a very Merry Christmas to everyone here at CDH. Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best for the holidays.  Hugs, Krista.

Thank you, Grace, and a very Merry Christmas, to you, and all of our sisters here.
      This site continues to be the most amazing place, so much love and support offered, and given.
      I know I, for one, would not be where I am today without you, and everyone here.
      so again, Thank you, and Merry Christmas to all♥♥♥♥
      Hugs, Regine.
      Small P.S., I went out today for the first time in my Belinda Jeans, and ankle boots, It felt glorious:-)♥
      Merry Christmas

Anonymous

Regi…your small ps…. rubbish, it’s huge…I love it sorry ( Lovett)….well done honey….the ENTIRE reason for this post is to congratulate each other….every little step may seem small….but it’s huge and we all need to tell each other….the girl done good…merry Christmas xxxx

Agreed Grace and Regi that was a great step forward so happy for you  just huge sweet friend .. Please dont let Christmas have to come again before you step out again so proud of you ..

Big hugs and lots of love to you girlfriend 💋💋💋💋💞💞💞🌹🌹

Stephanie

Yes Miss Grace have a very merry Christmas  as miss Clause  you deserve the best and the most love i can give you  . Well all of us can give to you and everyone else here as girls from other countries that Christmas is not part of their religion  it is for many of us so come on girls get on our band wagon and spread the love for all of our girls here at CDH  .  Please pass it on  love you all have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year   ..

💋💋💋💋💞💞💞💞🌹🌹🌹🌹 Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Steph….we are friends…so I have a gift already!!..you are always there for me, love to you and your beautiful wife…merry Christmas… grace ❤️

Anonymous

Happy Holidays to Everyone! Be safe, healthy and happy!

Hugs to all!

Kay

A very Merry Christmas to all and a very safe and Happy New Year

Anonymous

Ho Ho Ho Miss Grace the minute I saw your face, I knew you were special. A very Happy Christmas to you, and a very Happy Christmas to all you wonderful girls. I love and respect everyone of you

Love Sarah

xx

Hi Grace,

A very Merry Christmas to you also and to everyone here on CDH.  You’ve brought joy and big smiles to all.  You are a bright light and a high point to your friends.  But most of all you’d brought laughter during a difficult time.  What a wonderful blessing you are!

Hugs,

Alice

Anonymous

Merry Chistmas Ladies.

Jennifer

Leslie
      Lady

To all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
      You all have made my year brighter and happier! Thank you for being here!

Hugs,❤️❤️❤️
      Leslie

Anonymous

Merry Christmas to one and all and a very happy new year x

Let’s hope it’s a better year next year 2020 has been a really strange and stressful year with the covid and all the lock downs we have had,

Hugs Rozalyne x

To all of CDH and the wonderful friends I’ve made here: “…. Happy Christmas to all, and to all a femme night!”

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

To all the lovely ladies here on CDH, thank you so much for enriching my life and fostering such a welcoming community. I don’t know where I’d be without you.

Let’s give 2020 a big shove out the door!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Emily

Merry Christmas my friend.

HI Grace Thanks,

I really enjoy your spirit we need lots of that spirit in this year 2020.

I hope all you girls have a wonderful CD Christmas and thank you all  sharing and making our lives better.

I hope you all have a wonderful new year.

Love Patty

Anonymous

Errmay istmaschrsy everyoneyay andyay ayay appyhay ewnay earyay

Anonymous

Harkadh grattu manchyr tobakk

Amanda, my Klingon friend….

Captain Grace Scarlett. ❤️❤️

Love you, Grace! Merry Christmas.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Yes, Merry Christmas to you and and everyone else! For those readers who do not celebrate Christmas, my very best wishes to you as well.

XXOO

Amy

Seren
      Baroness

Well put Grace!!
      Happy holidays to all you beautiful girls who are celebrating such things. And extra hugs and chocolate for those of you who are not able to freely express yourselves, are feeling cooped up with family or are separated from family due to travel restrictions.

I just hope that in 2021 the virtual hugs can become real hugs.

Enjoy the start of your week

Stay safe and healthy and as cute as your current circumstances allow (remember cuteness is a feeling as well!)

xx💕🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈 Seren 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️💕xx

A very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Girlies!! Your support has been tremendous!!!

Hugs and a special Candy Kiss

Candace

I want to wish each and every sister on this awesome site a Merry Christmas and Happy and Safe New Years.  Roll out the homemade sweets and treats, pull on your favorite panties and other accessories, and dress to the nines, even if you are not going out to celebrate with others.

Celebrate your selves first and foremost, rejoice and revel in who you are, and above all else, accept yourself and be whole.

Don’t take yourself too serious and have fun with who you wish to let know and go where you want to go, even if it is just a slow ride through your town and back home.

As you go about your journey’s this holiday, hold your head up and walk like you own it, whatever it is you own, and do not let the naysayers and soreheads bring you down.

I want each of you to be who you are, be with and love who you love, and we will see you ALL on the other side of the New Year.

Love and Hugs,

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.
      Anonymous

Grace

Happy Christmas to you too. and to all CDH girls

Emily xx

Wishing that everyone will experience that warm Christmas feeling I used to get when mingling with the holiday crowds, especially when I’d be out Christmas shopping. I find myself missing that immensely this year.

Dani CD
      Lady

Merry Christmas Grace 🎄                                                                                                            Wishing you and all the beautiful people that make CDH possible a wonderful Christmas and a happy and safe new year 🎉.                                                                         Dani👩🏻‍🔧xoxo

Ya’ll have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, you all make things better with your humor, love, and support. Stay safe, girls.

Bridgette vS

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all the ladies who make CDH such a special place, and to the many who work tirelessly to keep us all safe in this CDH community, be vigilant and please, please take care Lots of love Py.xx.

Anonymous

Merry Christmas Py…..to you and your lovely wife….I hope you got to listen to that Amy mac album…..I can’t stop playing it….

Huggs, grace ❤️

Have some nice ( you ) time, and thanks  so much for adding a huge sparkle to our lives. My wife has insisted that Py comes home so, after 2 years of hell! for us both i will have Hubby time with her tomorrow and as from Saturday and from there after Py is back to share our home. I am a little nervous, but exited also. Stay safe and have a lovely time. Pyxx.

Hi Py nice to meet you and Merry Christmas  and congrats to you and your wife starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel..  so happy for you sweety i will keep good thoughts for you in my heart for a better next year as PY   big hugs girlfriend  you are on a better road now  enjoy your journey..

Stephanie 💞💋💋

Anonymous

Stephanie…. Whisper – it’s Christmas Eve….and you’re a…. featured member!!!!!!…..

Hi Grace you are so sweet thank you so much such a wonderful girlfriend . i would trade a big stack of money just to hug you  .💋💋💋💞💞💞💞🌹🌹🌹🌹

Anonymous

Have a very Merry Christmas 🎄🤶 and a fabulous New Year 🥂🍾

Here’s hoping for the roaring 20’s to begin very soon 💃

Loads of love to all the girls at CDH

Charlotte xxx

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope your stocking(s) are filled with pretty and useful things. Let’s keep our chins up, our seams straight and a smile on our face. Happy Holidays!

Kay 👩🏻‍🦳❤️🥂💋

Merry Xmas every one. and to all the lovely ladies out there and to the administrator of this site that made this all happen for us girls to find a place to call home and chat with others

Anonymous

Merry Christmas Girls 🎄🎉✨💋🌹

to everyone here on CDH you have welcomed me with open arms to which I thank you all, ☺️ I love you all so much, and I hope you all have a lovely Christmas time and all the best for us all for the New Year

yours always

Stacey 💋

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

A very Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful ladies!

Festive Hugs

Samantha x x x

Kathleen
      Duchess

Merry Christmas to you Grace. I love your sense of humor. God bless ya girl!

Merry Christmas to all, And hope pantyclaus brings you something nice.

Anonymous

Brilliant!!!…. step(h)

especially the Klingon introduction…. hehe…

Merry Christmas…. grace xx ❤️

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?