Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi,

I am having problems with the message form. If I write enough to fill the screen – not exhaust the character count, but to the point where the message box extends itself below the bottom of the window, when I attempt to scroll the window – either by clicking and dragging the message box or using the slider on the right of the screen – the message box disappears, along with everything I’ve written.

I have no idea if I’ve sent several partial messages or am just encountering an error between the screen and the chair.

Am using Chrome Version 45.0.2454.85 m Have tried IE as well, got the same problem.

Thanks,

Millie

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Hey Millicent, thanks for letting me know.

Does this happen in messaging and not the forums?

If you resize the window larger, does the message box come back on the screen?

Vanessa,

This is the third time I’m writing this message.  I don’t know what weird combination of key strokes I keep doing, but when I do it jumps back to the previous page and anything I wrote here disappears.

More specifically, the problem I was having before was with the messaging, not the forums. Reducing the size of the screen (control -) made the difference – the messaging box reduced so that it did not expand off the screen.

Thanks for all your hard work. This is a wonderful site and I appreciate you and all you do.

Millicent

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?