• This topic has 34 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

OK this is a rant, sort of.
      Why do people message you and proceed to engage in a friendly conversation with you. They give you the patter of of their life to which you respond. You swap two or three messages which seems interesting. Then bang they have disappeared and deleted their messages. Is this a new game, what are looking for, indeed what are they getting out of it. Just what is the point to their existence on here. Trolls, sex hunters, or confused.cons. I’m easy going happy to chat, like a laugh, but if you can’t be straight and honest, “Then Fu**off”

Anonymous

Amanda….

I’ve never seen you so angry….

but on the subject…tonight I have once again had a request from someone who has no profile to speak of and a revolting wall…..

While this is quite distressing, I am who I am, and if looking presentable and trying to be the best I can, attracts this sort of thing….then so be it…but I will not wear a bag over my head to stop this…..I will carry on being me and posting my pictures…..I’m grace…live with it.

This is in no way having a go at the beautiful girls who patrol this site…I accept that some rubbish gets through….you do a wonderful job and I for one love you all….

Grace Scarlett…❤️❤️

Anonymous

What I don’t understand stand Grace is why aren’t those at the top not looking at the walls and thinking “Nuke CT”
        Ps don’t you ever change, and don’t ever let them get to you. Send them my way sweetie and I will deal with them for you.
        Mrs Angry Burton xx

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

Actually they do look at the walls, and everywhere else.  If they didnt there would be a hell of a lot more of them here!

Stevie

This is a great discussion among very knowledgeable ladies and would welcome any and all insights on choosing the right breast plate for me.

First a little info on me.

1. I am 5’10”, weight 155 lbs. with fair (light) skin

2. Am a novice, never worn a breastplate before

3. Curious about what cup size to purchase. Eventually would like to aim for D or DD size

I am interested in the low cut styles because I think the high neck styles would be too uncomfortable to wear for prolonged periods. It appears that silicone is the best option to achieve the most natural looking, feel and weight.

Any assistance on the subject is greatly appreciated thank you.

Anonymous

Hi Kayla,

For what it’s worth: I’m also 5’10” and 148 lb; I recently tried an Athena, size B small plate, which filled a 40C bra, and which I felt was a bit too much for me, and which I passed along to a CD friend. You might find that size just right; that “small” label is misleading, unless you are in the “bigger is better” club, which I’m not.

Hugs,
        Bettylou

Thanks for the info. Definitely will look into it. Thank you.

Anonymous
      Lady

Amanda, I think there are certainly trolls, but they tend to go straight to sex talk and don’t really waste time engaging in pleasant conversation. On a freely open website like CDH, there’s no way the moderators can keep all of the trolls out. I think you can only handle it the way Grace does…with class and, well, grace  🙂  (And if they won’t leave you alone,  tell Amanda and she will start cracking some heads!)

I think there are a faction of people that come here legitimately, although perhaps confused, and may start up some friendly conversations and then, after a short time, question EVERYTHING and POOF, they’re gone.

I can’t really get irritated with them for doing that. Heck, sometimes I question my path here as well.  That said, I just love CDH and it appears you all are stuck with me for the foreseeable future  🙂

*kisses* tara 🙂

That happens a lot Amanda.

Let me send you a PM.

I do send some private messages, but only if it is something that for whatever reason, should not be posted in the public forums.
      Im not great at chatting even in person, so to have long message meetings would never work, lol
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I would think that it might have a lot to do with the shame and guilt many of us have had to deal with, to get here. I haven’t been here very long myself. From time to  time I look over older postings or topics.  I’ve been amazed at how often people haven’t been on CDH in months or their page is gone. I suppose it goes hand in hand with the purging and guilt that many endure.

Anonymous

I understand that Roberta and my heart goes out to genuine girls struggling. But it’s the ones that join and use it as a game that make me angry nothing remotely genuine, except to waste time.

Roberta Broussard
          Duchess - Annual

That is a shame. Thankfully there are so0000  many genuine girls here that it makes it easy for me to overlook the few.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Amanda!  Yeah…. a lot of answers have already addressed this quite accurately.   Lord knows I have a mushy heart and I too have had my fair share of hunters and trolls complimenting certain, uhhh…  aspects of me.  “Sorry, you dont have the looks or the money to get anywhere with me” is my usual response to them and they are quickly dismissed.  Treated with the same respect I give a cockroach.  I do feel for the girls who join up uncertain and a little terrified about the whole thing and can understand their getting scared, doubting themselves, and running for cover, as it were.  Or having their SO finding out….  I wanna think many mean no disrespect to us if they suddenly vanish.  They tried to open up and failed…. I do hope they try again!  We all know how overwhelming this can be.  A lot of us have been here quite some time and still have our momentary lapses ( me too ) so I can understand that feeling in some new members.    I will say it sucks when you get to know some, become friends and grow fond of them, and then poof, they are gone.  That’s happened and that’s what makes me the most sad.

There are all kinds – The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.   And to the ugly I say – Go ahead, make my day….

Not even sure if I addressed this properly or went off on a tangent there Amanda, lol.

Stevie   😊

Anonymous

Hi Stevie, absolutely fine, and I understand many points the girls have said. But if you want to be friends and message me great, fabulous, even magic, I don’t expect many obviously to message everyday or hour, I am a big girl and understand the world. But I just can’t stand those that pretend to be friends and puff, just annoying. Yeah message me, chat but all I ask is be honest, I fully expect some may like me other not, that’s life.

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

In total agreement Amanda!  I always thought we should all be here to be honest – both with ourselves and with everyone else.  We all have had to deal with bullshit dealing with people and who we really are.  Why waste the opportunity that CDH gives us by continuing the BS?   If you can’t be yourself here, with all the kindness and support that the girls will happily offer, where the hell can you be?!?   And if you do not want to be honest and yourself…..  why are you here?

Stevie

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Oh, P.S. hon,

There’s nothing wrong with saying Fuss Off… 😉

Anonymous

Amanda there are people on here who just seem to want to claim friends. I have people on here request friendship which I have accepted and messaged thanks to them, and they have never ever responded quite bizarre. Like you I am willing to talk to anyone friendly, I have had 2 people making suggestive comments to me, so I removed them from friends.

Love Sarah xx

PS – I yet to try peanut butter.

Anonymous

Sarah sweetie, I want you to promise me that you will try Peanut butter by the 8th of. May, go on you know you want to, you can’t fight it any more sweetie, relax and surrender to the addiction.

Anonymous

Hi Amanda I’m new here, less than a month. Also I’m a little shy, tentative. I am trying to reach out a little more to the friends that I have gathered here, spread out across the globe as they are. But I’m still unsure of myself and how much I should pester them. I don’t want to overstep my perceived boundaries. Conversely I would happily engage in conversation with whoever wants to take some time out of their day and just chat. Guess I just need to “suck it up, butter cup” and start reaching out. 💕💋 Katie

oh and then there’s the SO thing but that’s another story

Debbie J
      Lady

One thing I’ve run in to a few times is girls contacting me, wanting friendships, who are deeply closeted and afraid. I had a conversation of several months with a girl who just disappeared, deleted her account. I have a suspicion that she was caught by her wife, and if that’s true I can’t blame her for trying to save her marriage.

i am very shy of initiating private conversations, but will always respond to others. i have been a member since christmas but have never got beyond initial friend greetings.

Anonymous

being new to the site all the messages send and receive always answer in manner may not answer right away but will be answered asap.  Always followup on them. And by chance they are not followed up due to acts of internet going out or what will get back when can.

Hi Amanda this is not a rant its a truth session you are so right as i have looked so many times at friendship page and go towards the back so many girls that asked for friendship havent been here in a looong time  .. So you kind of forget them sorry but as you girls and you know who you are that stay active are allways up front of my list as i try to look at posts when i get here most every day sometimes not but close and send a note to many from time to time as dont want to be in this catagory  of he he  friend gather ers  love you all so happy i joined your friendships are a treasure to me that i would not want to loose 💋💋💕💕💕

Stephanie Bass

Hi Amanda

Since I joined the forum a couple of weeks ago I have sent out and received friendship requests, I have always sent out a personal message to them to introduce myself and hopefully start some communication so I can find out more about them and them about me.

Sometimes I receive a nice long reply others just a couple of sentences which is  fine. I have met some lovely ladies here and we message almost every day and  others I haven’t messaged or received a message from my first introduction.

Like in every day life I find it easier to talk to some people than others, and I have found it the same on this forum.

For me being on this site has been one of the best things I have done for years and I enjoy reading the forum topics, and as a relative newbie sometimes I add a reply or a thanks, but once I feel more confident on here I am certain I will start being a bit more active on the forum.

Hugs to you all

Samantha x

Anonymous

Fabulous Samantha, good luck and enjoy the site sweetie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Absolutely…….🌷

I saw the answer on a bumper sticker once: “God must love assholes, He made so many of them!”

Thank you for your ‘rant’ Amanda, I thought it was me? 🙂

I too have friended many ‘here today, gone tomorrow girl friends, perhaps we have ran out of interesting things to chat about? After all it is a limited conversation so after swapping lipstick tips several times things get very old very quickly.

Is there any room for life outside of our closeted bedrooms?

Anonymous

Your welcome sweetie, life out side the bedroom, absolutely there is sweetie. Finding the genuine ones is the difficult job Sally. Why spend ages talking about mutual things only to go “puff” wipe out, why not be honest and just say bye

Anonymous

I’m guilty of not keeping messaging going. I read someone’s profile I see common interests, themes, Location, and such. I send a friend request. I’m just not thrilled about typing and texting in general. I never ever intend on offending anyone.

well said Amanda, I just have a hard time writing I’m more a face to face sort of girl, which is very hard when the door is closed in the closet

Paula XX

Anonymous

Glad to hear that Stevie, my apologies, no offence to those at the top, I know they do an amazing job, and we are all grateful for the effort and time they all put into this site,and often under valued by us all.
      Mrs Not Angry anymore Burton.

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie, yeah Mrs Angry has be boxed up. Chilled out and baked a friut cake (love you too). Post a pic later in the FNC. Love to family, hug to 2poos. xx

Hi Girlfriend you mention fishing twice boo hoo not me please lol..

Stephanie

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?