Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Hey folks,

We continue to experience ongoing issues with the site. I’ve hired a developer and have been working with him for the last two days to fix the issues.

Unfortunately most of the issues appear to be caused by the server software that runs the private messaging, following and news feed.

I am going to be replacing this with a better community software.

You may lose private messages and people you have followed.

Forum posts, and your login information should be preserved.

I’m sorry about the inconvenience, after almost 30 hours of working through the issues this is, unfortunately the only path forward.

Thanks for your understanding and support, I hope to have us back up and running soon!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Will you email us when the site is up and running completely and the profile can be fully updated? and will the PM still have the “remaining character count”? I REALLY need that as I tend to ramble a bit and without that I don’t know when to hit send before continuing in the next message.

Thanks for all your hard work in setting up this site-it’s been a Godsend to me. Really sad to hear the previous PMs may be gone “( but :stuff happens”.

Cynthia

Vanessa Law
        Managing Ambassador

Hey hon, I’ll send out a note – it will probably be Monday evening.
        I think I have things in a stable place, but I’d like to give it a day to marinade before I let everyone know.

Anonymous

Thank you Vanessa!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?