Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My wife was checking PayPal to see if some Christmas presents she had ordered had been processed. She saw the EnFemme order (Ty something) , and asked what it was because it was almost $500. I told her it was the crossdressing site and I got a bunch of stuff on sale and almost half of the cost was for breast forms and a decent wig. No issues. No big deal. I let that be for a half hour while she watched a show on Netflix. After she finished her show, turned off the lights, and we snuggled close, I asked her if FF breast forms would be big enough. She just said, “Oh my god!” I laughed so hard and told her I was just kidding and that I was just shooting for a C cup. She was so relieved and I got a good laugh out of her. I’m still easing her into this so she isn’t overwhelmed and this was just too much to resist. Today, we talked about makeup and she said she saw some leggings I might like when she was out shopping. Things are going well and I think she is getting more used to all this.

That kind of sweet banter between couples is priceless, it’s great that things are humorous rather than tense.

Even though she is accepting and supportive, I know my crossdressing is not exactly what she wants. I figured it was a good way to get her to feel more comfortable with it. Judging by our conversations today, I think it did help.

I’ve said it before plenty of other places here, but any conversation is good. It’s silence that’s scary.

That is just wonderful, Mika, it is so special when we are supported by our SO’s, Im so very happy for you, keep those communication lines open.
      Regine

Thanks, Regine. Her support has really made so much of a difference. I’m lucky and blessed.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=412028]
      Conversation, and involving her is a great way of introducing your dressing and her acceptance of it. An SO, that picks or buys clothes for you, still has that keen interest in how you look, and that’s a great positive.

I was happy when she suggested some other things for my girl side today. And we talked a good bit about fashion today as well. She’s probably used to seeing me in heels now and I’ll keep easing the visual impact on her gradually.

Anonymous

Hi Mika

Snuggled together laughing may not be the end product….but it sounds a dreamy base to build from!!!

so pleased for you both

Grace x

Definitely, Grace. I had kinda hoped she would have freaked out a bit more though. Maybe I should have said GG cups.

Congrats on your sponsorship, too. Well deserved I must say!

You’ll get better tips waiting tables in a sports bar with FF.  🤣.  Sad but true.

Mika

I think your story is proof that laughter and humor are some of the best medicine.  Keeping things light hearted and funny, prevents either of you from going down a negative and dark road.

Love your story.  You are going to be fun to watch!

xo – Robyn 😁🤗

Thank you so much, Robyn. The pink fog has really become a pink whirlwind for me. I know you and I are not far apart on our journeys and I have really enjoyed reading about your experiences too.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?