Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I have just been having a sort out of my clothes. I piled everything up and suddenly realised just how much stuff I have.

Not including skirts and tops I have 16 short to mid length (mainly short) dresses and 6 long length dresses.

I also have 6 pairs of shoes!

The number of skirts is going to be greater.

I’m not sorting through underwear and hosiery, just yet.

I think it’s time to stop buying…. NAH!!!! Roll on pay day!!!!!! 🙂

Donna

Anonymous

Update:

27 skirts, most too short, but hey, who’s watching?

7 pairs of leggings, jeggings and trousers.

2 pairs of denim shorts. I’m no Daisy Duke but again, who’s watching? 🙂

Donna

Sounds like me!!! LOL just seem to can’t stop shopping!!!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

As I have seen it doesn’t take long to develop a wardrobe. I never knew how much fun it is . The more I’m accumulating  the   less room for my guy things. Oh well! Sacrifices 🌹

Anonymous

[quote quote=76286]As I have seen it doesn’t take long to develop a wardrobe.  [/quote]

It’s taken me a while. For a while I only had a skirt and top and one dress. I borrowed my wife’s tights (nylons). It’s only over the past 7 or 8 years that I have been buying fiarly regularly. I’ve performed a few culling excercises over this time. Getting rid on unwanted items. Today was just a sort out. Nothing got thrown out excpet for a very old pair of shoes that had a loose heel 🙂

I will not stop buying clothes, however I must make new friends so that it will be easier for me or find a great clerk that will help me.

Stop buying clothes????…..yeah right….

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?