Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Oh, girls! I can’t express how wonderful things are going with me being out.

I went out to another local drag show last Saturday and it was the most amazing experience so far. Sure, it was just another show at one of the usual locations. But people were approaching me and telling me that they saw me at the beer festival or at a show at another venue and that they wanted to approach me because they hadn’t before. People were buying me drinks. So much so that I was declining drink offers from guys. Girls were fawning over my boots and outfit. I saw lots of friends that I have made recently and met several new ones. I literally couldn’t avoid attention if I had tried. I even caught the attention of a couple equality nonprofit organizations. More to come in that later as I learn more.

It was a great show but the social ramifications of openly being a CD/TG was a total surprise. I was caught a little off guard by all the attention but just went with it. I was a bit hungover in the morning because of it, too! 🤣 The support that people were putting out there was awesome. I’m used to compliments. It just seemed to go beyond the usual compliments.

One of the organizations put me   on the planning committee for a big formal event in January. It’s a new organization that I hope to be more involved with but right now we just need to raise funds to get it going. While I don’t consider myself a drag queen (there is a difference), I am going to perform in the amateur drag show at our big event in January. It’ll be fun. And I have met a couple TG girls that do professional drag shows so I don’t have a problem doing it as a T-girl.

On a side note, my wife bought me some makeup that she thought I would like and gave me some more of her old clothes that she thought was “Mika’s style!”

Here’s a link to some pictures from the night:

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/members/trailgirl/mediapress/jacket-season-a-chilly-night-out/

Anonymous
      Lady

Sounds like life is going great. Power to you girlfriend and best of luck with your new endeavors!

🍷C

Thanks, Carolyne. Coming out and going out has been the best decisions. Life is fabulous.

Hugs

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Seems to get better and better for you! fantastic.

Thank you, Angela. Yeah, this time last year, I had just had the talk with my wife and still hadn’t gone out en femme. I had only come out to one friend and wasn’t ready for all my friends to know. But living my truth has been the best decision ever and opened several doors to advocate for all of us and spread awareness.

Hugs

Anonymous

Sounds like you’re having a great time!

You’re so lucky to have a supportive wife – mind you, I don’t think I could be as brave as you under any circumstances.

Connie

xxx

Thank you, Connie. Having a supportive wife is a huge benefit. Honestly, though, bravery only was a variable early on in my going out. It’s been replaced with excitement and a deep desire to just express my feminine self.

Hugs

You’re such a lucky lady

I wish everyone here could be as lucky. I know I am in the minority. Even though I didn’t start Crossdressing until last year, I told my wife over 20 years ago that I was a lesbian in a male body. She’s had plenty of time to soak it in.

Hugs

Patty Phose
      Duchess

What you wore to the beer festival and to the show makes you unforgettable. You were sos sexy and amazing.

Thanks, Patty! I am hoping to outdo myself this weekend. We’ll see how it goes.

Lots of hugs!

Patty Phose
          Duchess

Good for you. I’m hope you have great experiences. Also, looking forward to some great photos.

Thanks so much for your posts, they are giving me the courage to soon venture out into the world as a woman and see what happens. Of course there is nothing remotely close to where I live so road trips are in order.

Thank you so much, Alecia! This is exactly why I post all my CD/TG experiences. And the biggest thing to remember is don’t give a F what anyone thinks. Have I had a negative comment? Once, and I laughed so hard I couldn’t even respond fast enough. Do people know I am a CD/TG? Most of the time, yes! It helps spread awareness and makes us more visible to others that we are here and we are proud! There have been a couple occasions that I have tried to be more stealthy and blend in. It’s great for building confidence and a good idea for your first times out. But don’t get hung up on passing and don’t get down if you get clocked. Zero F’s given! Be yourself and have fun doing it!

Lots of hugs!!!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So happy for you.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

HI Mika love the pics and so happy for you and wife that been so supportive for you. Wishing you and your family a Happy thanksgiving

Donna

Thank you, Donna. You are always so sweet! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, as well!

Hugs

Anonymous

thank you Mika Hugs

Donna

So happy for you, girlfriend!!!
      Seems like you had a blast! AND, thank you so much for being a good ambastfor our CD community!
      Hugs
      Jules

Thanks, Jules! I was one of the best times out that I‘ve had.

Hugs

Mika, please forgive me for not responding… I struggle figuring out notifications, navigation, etc on this great CDH site.
          Anyway:
          You are so welcome, girlfriend!!! I love your sassy attitude, how you are meeting and playing with the world on your terms, and having a BLAST while doing it!
          My only regrets? That you don’t live closer so I could join you on some of your adventures!
          Hugs
          Jules
          💖

Anonymous

Good for you, Mika.  Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, Stephanie. I hope to have more to share after this weekend, too.

Hugs

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?