Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone !

There is a new show called ” Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist” that I absolutely love.

Zoey gains an ability to know what people are feeling. She sees the person/people break out into song and dance but she’s the only one who can see and hear it happening. After the emotional reveal, Zoey proceeds to find out what the problem is and does her best to help. It’s a very nice show.

Episode 4 was a mind blower. One character in the show is revealed to be gender fluid. I can’t give away anything more than that. It’s must see TV for the CD and TG. I wish everyone would watch that episode and that all shows dealt with this kind of relevant content.

Let me know if you watch and what you think.

Hugs

Autumn

IsabelB
      Lady

Thanks, Autumn,

Hadn’t seen it, but set to record now… (episode 4 is on next Wednesday here)

Isabel x

Anonymous

I’d been meaning to watch this show anyway – now I have to! Thanks for the review…

Thanks, Autumn – I’ve added it to my playlist…

😁

Love Laura

I watched the first one, wasn’t too sure at first – but by the end it had reeled me in!

Where her dad sings to her, then later squeezes her mother’s hand… no spoilers, but I had to dab away the tears!

Episode 2 tonight, maybe…

Love Laura

[postquote quote=339118][/postquote]
      Oh, did I forget to mention have a box of tissues handy….. ???

Hugs

[postquote quote=339214][/postquote]

You most certainly did, darling!

Fortunately I keep a clean, dry one up my sleeve, as I have a 3 year old who often needs a quick wipe!

Didn’t need it for the 2nd episode – I laughed too much.

Love Laura

[postquote quote=339258][/postquote]

Laura,

I suggest you load the other sleeve as well…. It’s a fantastic show, the dancing and perfomances are fantastic but the underlying theme is all about emotions. Did I mention in epsiode 5 a character named Autumn sings Bon Jovi ?

Hugs

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?