Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Erica
      Lady

I live in the Twin Cities area and started crossdressing again. I am looking to buy lingerie,dresses,skirts,shoes,etc.  Any suggestions?

hello and welcome  did you want to be private about it is the first question. try on line stores, or go to a mall and look around, if asked for help just tell sales person its for your wife and she is about the same size as you.  I am from Niagara falls N.Y area. I buy on line but now I go into store and buy, not afraid to buy a dress or skirt or nylons or panties, pads from store I just tell them its for my wife if I was asked.

Erica
      Lady

Hi, thanks for your reply Lucinda. I’m looking for some CD/TG friendly stores in the Twin Cities area that I can shop in person

I have been buying from Macy’s for years I usually try on whatever bras or panties I want right in the women’s fitting rooms. Nordstrom has always been fun to shop at also.   JCPenny has been fun too I always try on my bras & panties to make sure of fit.  Have fun & enjoy it I try to go in when it is not real busy if you know what I mean.

Hi Erica. DeeDee from St Paul here wishing you a fun shopping time at these stores I always go to. Macy’s (you can register to meet with a personal shopper), Large thrift stores like Savers, Goodwill, and the one on Rice Street. For the plus size, it is Lane Bryant. For shoes, I have to go to the web “shoemall.com” since I wear size 12 women. If you want to spend a lot on lingerie it certainly is Victoria’s Secret and sales girls will help with bra fitting.

These are my faves and where I have the best experiences with the staff but, there are many other fun places to shop. If you have a question about other stores you might be interested in trying just ask me. I may have been there or I would be happy to go there and see first hand what they are like.

DeeDee

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?