Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So, I was listening to an old, obscure 80’s song today by The Fabulous Poodles called “MIRROR STAR” about a young boy who wants so bad to be a rock star but only performs in front of his mirror. One of the lines goes…”in his room he is the king, the wild applause is defining”. Now, I’m pretty damn sure that we ALL can relate to this. I know that when ever I am dressed up en femme, I CANNOT walk past a mirror ( at home or out ) without stopping and admiring the beautiful girl looking back at me. It actually stirs my soul ! Half my soul is female and to see her come out in all her glory is just so exhilarating! So girls, how many “MIRROR STARS” do we have out there? I’ll bet the bank on….ALL OF YOU!

Anonymous

Alexis

Oh yes, count me in…I recently bought a full length mirror…

and as my flat has no stairs, I’m considering putting it on wheels….grace is always in front of it with the hairbrush microphone…oh yes baby…I will tell you a secret now.

When I’m getting ready to go out, I listen to a nineties song called glorious by Andreas Johnson beçause it could have been written for grace….gets her in the sale rail mood…listening now for tonight’s trip….get between me and my mirror now….no, I don’t think you would want too…..now where’s that damn hairbrush???

Huggs, grace   ❤️

Anonymous
      1. Count me in, when ever i get the chance to dress as Rozalyne i always look into the mirror and check myself out,
      2. It’s a done thing one should always look and check your self in the mirror, just to check your make up and hair,
      3. We don’t want to go around looking scruffy do we girls xxxxx

Oh I’m there!!

Once I finish my makeup and put my wig on, I’m just amazed with Robyn in the mirror!  I love who and what I see looking back at me!

xo – Robyn 😁💃

Guilty as charged – and the trouble is that so many lovely people, women particularly, seem to encourage me!

I check myself in shop windows while out – does my dress look to short, how’s my wig and makeup holding up, and usually delight in the brief glimpses I have.

Terribly narcissistic, but essential for sorting out the odd unsightly strands of hair, or knowing when to touch up the makeup.

I have no idea why, as I am not trying to attract anyone, but it’s really important to me that my femme image is as beautiful as I can possibly make it.

I’m under no illusions that it’s perfect, or that I actually look like a woman, but the overall image I present must be pleasing.

I probably over think it, but hey, that’s all me, so I am happy to embrace this slightly OCD part of my nature!

Love Laura

I used to tease my wife and youngest daughter relentlessly about that behaviour and my oh my the tables have turned on me!

Karma has planted her boot firmly on my backside repeatedly thanks to Rei!

Yes, I resemble that remark!?!?

Key points for me are:

• After I apply makeup
      • After I put on my clothes
      • After I put on my jewelry
      • After I put on my mask and hat
      • Last time before I go out the door
      • Sometimes I’ll pull the mirror down in my car

Hi Celeste, OMG that’s a lot of mirror….You have to be a star in that room, no doubt ! I’m sooooooooo  jealous !

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?