• This topic has 25 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

The other day I was listening to a podcast when the individual referred to the trans community as the island of misfit toys. At first I was perturbed, he meant it as a slander. Now after several days I’ve decided that F you I’m going to own that and yes I may be a misfit but there’s room for all at the table. Without anyone being singled out for being different than them. Small minded people suck.

Anonymous

Katie…

When I look at the world in general….

the greed, the corruption, the me me me culture, the attention seeking, grab what you can while you can, racism, the ” celebrity” culture, bigotry etc etc etc….and these are all NORMAL people….???????

then if I have to be labelled….im glad i’m a misfit toy….and safe on my CDH island, because if everyone else is normal, god help us all…..rant over.

Crossdresser Grace, and proud of it. 💓💓💓

Grace what is a mis fit toy? Sounds naughty and fun

Anonymous

Stephanie….

Sounds like an embarrassing trip to the emergency room to me!!!!

Grace Too funny What a picture LOL I bet it was fun for little while at least

Stephanie

Hi Katie I would not take it to heart He probably is one of these guys that found out he was attracted to a trans woman and hates himself for it. You cannot control how others will react to any situation. You can control how you react. These people are every where. I am not sure what makes people feel so uncomfortable when they see a CD/TG. Maybe that should be the subject of a podcast.

Luv Stephanie

I don’t know what that is either. If they are talking about us it must be a compliment. That or F… you too.

Anonymous
      Lady

If that person needed to isolate and slander a select group of people, that person just verbalized their ignorance and short sightedness to that audience.

To be fair, I’ve always felt like a misfit in society ever since I was young. My behaviour is a bit off from the norm, always has been and always will be. I managed to fit parts of me into regular society (like through my work) but never in its entirity.

Finding a place where another part of me fits makes me really happy. I really shouldn’t care what someone else thinks, as long as I’m happy with myself doing something without harming anyone?

I’m not defending the label, but the “misfit” toys saved the day in the story.

Robyn I looked up “misfit’ toys after your response I can see where someone might considered us misfit toys. They are certainly cute but a little different. They do have a island to them selves and everyone there is accepted no matter how they presented them selves. I believe that is what we are all asking for acceptance no matter how we present our selves. The word misfit is what got my attention.  I remember being called “cutie pies’ by a group of woman when i was younger. Cutie pies works for me, lets see how it sounds “Hey mom I think those ladies look like a couple of cutie pies” “Hey mom I think those ladies look like a couple of Misfits” which one works for you if any. Thanks for the info Robyn.

Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

I don’t mind being a misfit but I don’t like the idea of being looked down upon for it.

I’ve always known I was different and was bullied as a teen for it, I don’t put up with that crap anymore 🥰.

— Abbie 😘

Anonymous

Oh this reminds of the children animated series during Christmas where Rudulph visit the island of misfit toys . HO HO

Careful shooting out those hos! Oh, wait, shit, back to the naughty corner again. That’s OK, we’ve got cookies!

Bridgette

Anonymous

what kind of cookies got any choc chips lol

Oh yeah, home made using a recipe from Momofuku Milk Bar! Look that one up if you need to, all time best cookies!

Bridgette

Anonymous

Rudolph the ” misfit” adjusted her panties…..

Anonymous

LOL be able to adjust my panties and guide the sleigh in the night hehe plus have my natural headlights too.

Oh didn’t Rudolph say  I am cute hehe

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

A misfit fits me almost perfectly. In fact my head is all over the place. At the age of 66 sometimes I think of myself as just a guy trying to look like a woman. Sometimes I feel almost like a woman when I dress and get such a high and a smile when someone calls me Ma’am.
      My own kids know about my CD, but treat my like the misfit toy, they don’t want to talk about it or see it. They will only deal with me if that is not mentions or be seen.
      . .Sandy

The Island Of Misfit Toys is where odd toys ended up when no one wanted them or something wasn’t ‘normal’ about them, like a bride doll in other than a white gown, etc.

Rudolph and his friends, an elf, ‘Bumbles’ the Abominable Snowman and Yukon Cornelius rescued and found homes for the toys and saved Santa’s butt the year they almost cancelled Christmas.

The show was my favorite when I was little and my sister used to tease me because it made me cry about Rudolph and the toys.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula F.
        Anonymous

Bumbles wanted to be a dentist and became one. Like I want to be woman and will be one.

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

Just wanted to add….

you know when your heels pinch??, Your bra doesn’t quite do up at the back??, that zipper will not close on your skirt??……to me, these are more important mis- fits.

Smiles, grace xx

Anonymous

The corset is always it seems my mis fit toy😜💕💋 Katie

I’ve been called worse.

Some of the best people I know, here and otherwise, would be considered misfits

I much prefer being a misfit with a happy soul over being a depressed conformist.

Huggles, Olivia

Word!

Bridgette

Hi Samantha I remember that post You are right it is defiantly appropriate Great memory

Thank you Stephanie

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?