• Creator
    Topic
    Grace Scarlett
    Participant
    Registered On: July 26, 2020
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 1304

Hello girls

I have had friends disappear from my ” friends list’….now I know I can be a bit ” marmite”…..fair enough.  but when I contact the “missing” girls, it’s usually, I don’t know what’s happened…and we re-connect…any one else suffering???? ….

7 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 116
      Replies: 1312

Marmite…. oh no!   Brings back memories of old friends of yesteryear that I am out of touch with, so it is relevant to your post.

Back in the days when ‘He’ was trying to supress me I got up to all sorts of manly pursuits.  Like a post skin-full middle-of-the-night eating contest.  I don’t remember much – oh! we did eat a large jar of pickled onions and drank the vinegar.  And Baked beans.  And Jam. But I will NEVER forget the Marmite!

It involved a large jar of the stuff, Ken – a big burley copper, and Kevin – a rugby hooker of diminished stature but amazing strength, who stamped on my chest during a naked wrestling session in a campsite in the then Yugoslavia after drinking a bottle of Slivovic.  I won’t tell you what we did to him with the bottle whilst he was sleeping it off, naked and face down on his carrymat.  Another friend still has the photo’s…..

I digress …..  and a teaspoon,  a chase down the road at 3 a.m., and poor Kevin being force-fed spoons of the stuff.

I could smell it for days – it seeps out of your pores! I had dogs following me!  A femme scent it ‘aint!    And I haven’t had any since. 😋😋😋

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Amanda Burton
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: January 15, 2020
        Topics: 17
        Replies: 812

Well Stephanie we now know how to punish you in the naughty corner,  Marmite revenge. Was it relevant to Grace’s post, mmmm yes absolutely the link is definitely there.. and who cares because we love everything you write.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Rachel Cross
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 13, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 192

we have a friend file? guess i havent noticed. i tell it like i see it. not everyone is going to agree with me, but thats ok. everyone has their own opinion. i dont call anybody friend until i meet them in person and that will probably never happen. it would be nice to meet some of you. but for now everyone is just a cyber friend. i contacted a couple of cds that are near by but no reply back. probably to far back in the closet to see the light.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Britney Summers
      Lady
      Registered On: June 6, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 121

That would be a chuck norris movie.  Seriously though, every thing looks good.

Leslie
      Lady
      Registered On: September 14, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 103

Grace,

I know that I have fat fingered at least one person from my friends. It is like I just washed my hands and can’t do a thing with them. Heck you’ve seen my typing to know that that is my usual condition. And that is my story and I am sticking to it.

Hugs

Leslie

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 791

Everyone present and accounted for!

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Amanda…

You may not of heard of me, but  please don’t nuke me, I promise I won’t wear a dress again….your biggest fan ….

Barry styles

Big huggs x

Well your SO sweet, but please wear a dress again, I wouldn’t want to be the reason I dampened  your shopping experiences.

Any chance I know your sister you look vaguely familiar to dear friend of mine

Jennifer Grace
      Lady
      Registered On: September 6, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 23

I I’ve had this happen also.

Michelle
      Lady
      Registered On: October 14, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 13

Another possibility is those friends leaving the site and then returning. I did that once necause one of the chat moderators treated a new person very poorly. I left out of anger only to realize that wasn’t smart on my part. Now I just simply leave the chat when I see them come in.

Mikey Johnson
      Lady
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 114

Hi Grace!

Haven’t had that happen.  I have been remiss in keeping up with everyone, but haven’t seemed to have had anyone disappear.

Luckily, I re-contacted three or four folks I hadn’t chatted with in months, and they replied!  We’re catching up now.

You’re probably just so popular you’ve exceeded the file size!

Mikey

Grace Scarlett
        Baroness - Annual

Awww….Mikey…if only ( blushes)

Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual

Hello girls

I have had friends disappear from my ” friends list’….now I know I can be a bit ” marmite”…..fair enough.  but when I contact the “missing” girls, it’s usually, I don’t know what’s happened…and we re-connect…any one else suffering???? ….

I love marmite 😉. Well now I have lost friends too. But I think that’s a computer thing, some I know I’m friends with, then all of a sudden I see I have to request again.

I hope people like me, all though I not that naive to think everybody likes me, hell sometime I don’t like me. But I’m not going to beat myself up over someone pressing the cancel or reject button, hell I nuke anyone if I had too. Well there I do like most on here and enjoy chatting with anyone, I do have a fun sense of humour, to which I make no apology, and I certainly don’t set out to offended others. So to anyone swing on by and say hello, if you don’t like me, nuke me. Life is to short to poop my knickers over such a trivial set back.

Grace Scarlett
        Baroness - Annual

Hello Amanda…

You may not of heard of me, but  please don’t nuke me, I promise I won’t wear a dress again….your biggest fan ….

Barry styles

Big huggs x

Carolyne Sherman
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 20, 2018
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 315

Not had that happen. Did have a bunch of messages end up straight in the already read folder. But then again you know what they say about bad penny’s so I guess your stuck with me. 😬😬

🍷C

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 701

I think your pink fog has affected the circuit boards in your computer. With that much pink fog, your computer needs a bigger fan.

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.