• This topic has 15 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello girls

I have had friends disappear from my ” friends list’….now I know I can be a bit ” marmite”…..fair enough.  but when I contact the “missing” girls, it’s usually, I don’t know what’s happened…and we re-connect…any one else suffering???? ….

Anonymous

I think your pink fog has affected the circuit boards in your computer. With that much pink fog, your computer needs a bigger fan.

Anonymous

Kay…I have Stevie Steiner as a friend…..could I get a bigger fan… hahaha

Yours sidesplittingly…..grace ❤️

Anonymous
      Lady

Not had that happen. Did have a bunch of messages end up straight in the already read folder. But then again you know what they say about bad penny’s so I guess your stuck with me. 😬😬

🍷C

Anonymous

[postquote quote=409782]
      I love marmite 😉. Well now I have lost friends too. But I think that’s a computer thing, some I know I’m friends with, then all of a sudden I see I have to request again.

I hope people like me, all though I not that naive to think everybody likes me, hell sometime I don’t like me. But I’m not going to beat myself up over someone pressing the cancel or reject button, hell I nuke anyone if I had too. Well there I do like most on here and enjoy chatting with anyone, I do have a fun sense of humour, to which I make no apology, and I certainly don’t set out to offended others. So to anyone swing on by and say hello, if you don’t like me, nuke me. Life is to short to poop my knickers over such a trivial set back.

Anonymous

Hello Amanda…

You may not of heard of me, but  please don’t nuke me, I promise I won’t wear a dress again….your biggest fan ….

Barry styles

Big huggs x

Hi Grace!

Haven’t had that happen.  I have been remiss in keeping up with everyone, but haven’t seemed to have had anyone disappear.

Luckily, I re-contacted three or four folks I hadn’t chatted with in months, and they replied!  We’re catching up now.

You’re probably just so popular you’ve exceeded the file size!

Mikey

Anonymous

Awww….Mikey…if only ( blushes)

Michelle
      Lady

Another possibility is those friends leaving the site and then returning. I did that once necause one of the chat moderators treated a new person very poorly. I left out of anger only to realize that wasn’t smart on my part. Now I just simply leave the chat when I see them come in.

I I’ve had this happen also.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=409842]
      Well your SO sweet, but please wear a dress again, I wouldn’t want to be the reason I dampened  your shopping experiences.

Any chance I know your sister you look vaguely familiar to dear friend of mine

Everyone present and accounted for!

Leslie
      Lady

Grace,

I know that I have fat fingered at least one person from my friends. It is like I just washed my hands and can’t do a thing with them. Heck you’ve seen my typing to know that that is my usual condition. And that is my story and I am sticking to it.

Hugs

Leslie

Anonymous

Frank’s Leslie

Fut fyngred typin….no awl abowt thatt…

Smiles, grace xx

Anonymous

we have a friend file? guess i havent noticed. i tell it like i see it. not everyone is going to agree with me, but thats ok. everyone has their own opinion. i dont call anybody friend until i meet them in person and that will probably never happen. it would be nice to meet some of you. but for now everyone is just a cyber friend. i contacted a couple of cds that are near by but no reply back. probably to far back in the closet to see the light.

Anonymous

Well Stephanie we now know how to punish you in the naughty corner,  Marmite revenge. Was it relevant to Grace’s post, mmmm yes absolutely the link is definitely there.. and who cares because we love everything you write.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?