Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was browsing the photos here on CDH and saw a great photo of  one of the members dressed in Boots, Stockings, Nice Skirt and long sleeved top,. It got me thinking about seasonal fashion for us and Cis women.

Here in NZ it is getting hot and the girls are dressing down ( not complaining!! ) but I must admit I actually miss viewing the massive amount of Fashion choices made by females during the cooler months, for me there is a Elegance in seeing  how women dress covered almost head to toe.

The same cannot be said for a Summer Skirt and T-shirt!!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

What’s hot or not? I love the summer and the choices to wear. Summer dresses, skirts and tops that are so feminine and no coat required to cover up!. We are in winter mode here in the U.K. and I am still spoiled for choice and a hope to get the nice Christmas ‘going out’ dresses on.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Each season has it’s pluses.

Hugs, Liara

I would have to disagree.  In the warmer months, women can wear tops that go from strapless to spaghetti straps to tank tops and all the way to long sleeves.  They can wear tops that have a V neck and allow more skin to breathe.  They can wear short shorts, loose fitting shorts, capris, or long pants.  They can wear skirts from mini to maxi and can wear lighter weight skirts.  They can wear sandals on their feet or go bare legs under their dresses.  They can wear cooler clothing even in business or more formal settings.

Guys in more formal settings are the ones who have to cover up, sometimes from neck to toe.  Even in casual settings, they can’t wear a skirt which allows air flow between the legs to keep them cooler.  Most of the time guys can’t get away with sandals and have to wear socks and shoes, keeping their feet warm during the hot weather.

Don’t get me wrong.  I like the spring and autumn months when I can wear stockings and longer skirts, and the winter wearing boots, long skirts and tights.  But saying women don’t have a choice in the summer months is just wrong.

Any season is a good season for Requal to appear.    She just dresses to suit the weather.  Light and frilly in summer and warmer clothes in the cooler months.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?