Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I live in Mississippi which sometimes feels like Mars as far as being a cross dresser goes. I would love to meet some other women (CD, Trans or whatever) but I don’t know where to start. To be clear I’m looking for support and friendship, not looking to hook up. I’m 62 and the only bar here I have found caters to a much younger crowd. I’m close enough to New Orleans, Shreveport, Birmingham, Atlanta or Memphis. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Huggs,

Suzanne

there is a group that meets in New Orleans I believe once a month. I haven’t yet attended any functions. My understanding is that it’s a pre-arranged dinner then some place later for cocktails. I receive an e-mail regularly with details. Its through a free service called “MEETUP”. The group name is Crossdress Meetup NOLA. Charlene is the hostess. On June 06 at 7:p.m Mona Lisa 1212 Royal st. New Orleans until 9 p.m. I understand that one should R.S.V.P. so they can plan accordingly. I hope this is of help.. Hugs!

Hey, RussCinda, are you a member of the Crossdress Meetup NOLA Group? Many months ago, I reached out to Charlene to inquire about joining, but in the end decided not to. Charlene seemed very nice, but it sounded like this is a group of accomplished CDs who really enjoy partying in the Quarter. I’m much too closeted an individual, limited wardrobe, eminently UN-passable, can’t walk in heels, and MUCH older than the typical member…. and I avoid the Quarter even in drab.

However, if you do go to the June 6th event, or any other event hosted by Charlene, please let me know how it goes. I may yet join the group (I think it’s still free) even though I’ll probably never go out with them, I would want to live the life of an “out” crossdresser vicariously through their first-hand experiences.

What the hell!? How did I miss this!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?