Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Did go to thrift store and scored some things. Got two breast forms (huge and medium) and did see lots of large size shoes with very light wear. Now why would I suddenly find this, the first that comes to my mind is “purge”. I mean several pairs of large size shoes showing with light wear, like the just been worn inside and two breast forms. I feel happy for getting stuff for me but sad for whoever that did that purge 🙁

Also since it’s the store near me I’m thinking the person might be around here somewhere, could be interesting to meet up sometime and have a cd chat, just no clue on how to find that person.

/kt

Hi Kelly and yes a intresting thing there sounds very much like you said as a purge and finding them would be fun to have a girlfriend close to you .. So good luck girlfriend but how to find them ??

Stephanie Bass

Becka
      Lady

I have often thought that as well. Every now and then I’ll find a number of size 10 (my size) or larger womens shoes and think, “someone just purged, poor sole!”

Speaking of purging, I finally had a “try on party”, and tried on every pair of jeans I had! All the same size mind you, just different styles. I probably still have about 15 – 20 pair, about 4-5 of those “guy” jeans, but get this! I donated 67 pair of jeans!!!

Felt good to do that, as now someone else will enjoy them. These were all in the category of “they’ll fit when I lose weight!” Yeah, sometime this millennium!
      Still of course have all my favorites and in fact yesterday, bought another pair of capri’s to go with a new shirt I just bought!

Also found a really cute womans sneaker to match, but the left shoe was missing so I could not get them! 🙁

Lea
      Lady

I’ve had thrift stores just like you Kelly, new, Size 11-12 heels/flats, not worn, and several of them. I did realize though shopping at a shoe store that there are more and more women, younger ones, with larger feet. So, now I wonder…

Anonymous
      Lady

Yep thats sad some closeted CD has purged but lucky for you! I don’t think its very often at all to find breast forms and large heels in a thrift store. I always look for heels but never find anything that fits my big man feet and if I found forms I would be so excited. Did anyone give you a sideways look when you paid for those forms? Hope not. I think there are many CD’s around we never know about because of our nature to hide in the closet for good reasons.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

[quote quote=654157]Did anyone give you a sideways look when you paid for those forms?[/quote]
      Funny part is that they where in white neutral boxes and while waiting in line to pay (kind of in drab, still long hair and nail polish) the girl behind asked if I found some heels in a box (it kind of looked like that). I said “no, it’s something else that I’m going to have some fun with” and then I opened the box to show the 2x1700g breastform to her. She looked at it, “oh” and that’s it.

/kt

Omg how wonderful for you I love thrift stores also a while back I found a beautiful dress that was so so beautiful and it was wonderful to actually try it on before I bought it the thrift store I go to is pretty big and have more women’s clothes than men’s clothes which I don’t buy anymore thank goodness for that hopefully you will find the girl who purged

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

My best thrift store buy so far was a 100% silk, black & white patterned dress for $14.

Anonymous

Please do feel glad/happy about your finds…If someone did have a purge, I would hope they would feel like I did.

I took 3 car loads of stuff to a local thrift store when I got the ultimatum. My thought was… I was glad that the store could benefit from what I had to do and I hoped that whomever purchased what I had donated found the same thrill as I did when I bought it…..

Hugs, MaryAnn.

Christa
      Lady

Love the thift store! I got everything i wear from there…well…girl stuff anyway. But my best find was a 40.00 Squier Strat Guitar! I put upgrades on it and it plays like a dream!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?