Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Krissy Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 309

Think I’m hooked to the colour pink as got a new pink mini skirt and getting pink heels next so think pink 💗

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Krissy Richards
        Lady

I don’t know why but bought a pink mini skirt and now I’m totally hooked on it, even bought pink lingerie and pink hold ups too xx maybe I’m turning in to a pink bimbo xxx

Jamie Machell
        Lady
        Registered On: April 20, 2021
        Topics: 0
        Replies: 16

Pink. I like pink. Very feminine. Yes. 💋

Jamie Machell
      Lady

I give up. I went to new forum those name below it says subscribe I hit that n go down n see others type hi hello. Blue box says unread don’t see where mine was sent an did it Evan send. Really thought I could talk to people going through what I am like messages on my I phone. Still don’t know what that code box above my typing. Guess I’m not cut out for this site. Can’t jest type a name n g F ave them text back. What am I missing. Jest not smart enough. Thanks thought it would b easy to jest talk to someone like me. 😕

Jamie Machell
      Lady

what is this box above my texting. Where r the forums at n how can I talk to someone like a real conversation. Like if we were jest messaging. I lost on this site. I get emails but I can’t jest talk back n forth. Whit am I missing. I’m out of my leige 😕

Jamie Machell
      Lady

Hi it’s Jamie n I jest want to thank all the people that had nice things to say about me. Not used to this. I don’tknow n understand some of the ways to communicate on this site. Don’t understand the codes after I write something. Not sure how to get to other talks. I’m not a computer fan. Can’t use one. Don’t have one. 💋💋💋I do thank all of y’all everyone of you that can stand up for n b what I can’t b. A woman. 💋

Jamie Machell
      Lady

Something else about me. I’ve been in the closet all my life but had to hide myself to the point I have to look like a biker type. Beard lost my wife when I try to express my feelings n playing the woman that’s inside. I’m getting old n as much as I like putting my heart out here I don’t see myself ever getting to come totally. One thing I’m not rich. I work construction and there’s not a lot of extra money to buy. I’ve seen so many things I would give anything to b able to buy. Give my right arm to b able to buy breast forms n high heel boots I saw. Leather skirts. So living in the real world. I’m dreaming down a lost road. I don’t see the light at the end of the road. I do feel a really good to b able to say out loud n in a forum. Makes me feel somewhat normal then I walk in the other room around my new girl friend n realize that I’m not ever be able to totally vine out. I envy all of y’all. B safe n thank you for listening. 💋💋💋

Krissy Richards
        Lady

I’ve found the ladies on here always listen and support if at all possible

Patty Phose
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1607

I’ve been wearing pantyhose, heels and bras since 4. I understand those feelings and desires so well.

Krissy Richards
        Lady

The urge is overwhelming at times,1st thing in the morning is when it really hits me!

Mikala
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 11, 2021
      Replies: 55

Hi Jamie,

Very similar childhood to mine, but we are here now and it is our time to shine.
      Love & Hugs,

Mikala xxxx.

Krissy Richards
        Lady

I think we all share these beautiful storys and they are all so wonderful and amazing. Hugs x

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Polly Stewart
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2021
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 933

Well done you!

When you need to do something… do it!

Polly… welcome! 💋💋💋

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Krissy Richards
        Lady

I started crossdressing after my grandmother died, i found her old style corsets and felt compelled to try them on and even earlier back when i was 4,5 years old i used to love wearing my mothers 1970s leather zip up boots so its always been in me my little women hugs 🤗

Krissy Richards
          Lady

I think my crossdressing comes from all the strong women in my family as I was envious of their style and looks. They compelled me to be totally hooked by it and though I’ve stopped at times it’s always there and it’s what makes me happy as I definitely couldn’t be a macho man as its just not in me xxx

2 users thanked author for this post.
            Jamie Machell
            Lady

Not wanting to b macho but will loose every one in my life. There’s a lot of hurt with that. N a lot of years ,mostly my whole life built in to that decisions. O you can’t no one can know how it hurts inside. Every day of my life not a minute goes by that I hate my life that it’s not fair n it’s all on a scale that I will loose my only son n three beautiful grandkids that adore me. I’m torn inside so bad. Most people can’t understand. So I keep dreaming n so happy I found this site n new friends. The best friends I think I’ve ever had. Girls that I can Express my self without being judged. I am blessed to find y’all. Thank you n you Krissy. Love all of you. Thank you. Hugs n kisses 💋

Krissy Richards
          Lady

That little woman is in us all as its what’s urges us on to be more femme xx

Krissy Richards
            Lady

We are almost more femme than bio women, the urge to have smooth legs and body stirs in me everyday and the urge isn’t going anywhere or going to go away as had it for over 50years now and counting xx

Jamie Machell
            Lady

Hi I’ve shaved my legs before real hard to hide. Under arms. Fun. Worn nail polish on my feet n kept that hid but mostly warring lipsticks in public is the most feminine feeling I’ve had lately. See when I go out I have a mask n that is cheating but I feel pretty. You see no matter how ugly I am on the outside in my mind I have always seen beauty. Feminine feelings. My eyes in my mind sees me as a beautiful woman. 👩 ugly is a mask I ware every day. No I know that I’m a woman. I’m female I’m feminine inside n that one day my life will change. I will b free. Thanks for all the support that you give me my friend n all the other lady’s that support me. Came a long ways in the last few weeks. Hugs n kisses 💋

Krissy Richards
            Lady

Really pleased that your slowly getting to where you want to be xxxxx

Octavia Long
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 31, 2021
      Topics: 38
      Replies: 111

Nothing wrong with you except that that you had shit parents. Most of us here are fairly advanced in age.  We have not wasted our lives. We are just coming out because it is time.  Body is producing less testosterone. We have always been fem. Now is the time to embrace it. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Your mother was wrong there is nothing wrong with you except that you let her WORDS hurt you for so many years. At our age we should not have a care in the world what people think about us. It is actually none of our business what others think. The only thing that matters is what you think. Be strong just like the woman that you are.
      Sorry for preaching. You can message me anytime.

❤️
      Octavia

sorry this message was for Jamie

Jamie Machell
      Lady

Hi I got caught around five years old warring my moms lipsticks. They asked what was wrong with me. Then I started putting on her bras n girdles n stockings. Sixty was a great year for woman’s cloths. I was busted by my mom so many times. She said there was something wrong with me. Ask me if she should cut my thing off. I new from r
      That day I had to hide. Been doing that my whole life. My wife left me after fourth years when she busted out did dressed in her cloths. She got really mad that I was using her lipsticks. She left me. For my grandkids I’m still in closet. I want to b a woman I want breasts I want a my thing gone n reassignment I don’t have much time left. Life sucks. My whole life has been wasted. I’m sorry. There’s something wrong with me. Sorry 😕

Krissy Richards
        Lady

I’ve been caught like that but I didn’t feel ashamed in fact I felt so proud!

Krissy Richards
        Lady

There is nothing wrong with you, as its just the way we are. Why should we conform to social norms? 🤔 we are free to be who we want to be and are allowed to do as  we please xx

Krissy Richards
          Lady

I’ve never conformEd to social norms its been 53years and not going to change now. Feel like a woman so I dress like one 🤪

Jamie Machell
        Lady

Thank you miss Octavia. You are so kind. It’s jest really hard. Starting to come out of such a deep closet is not easy. Thank you again for those kind words. Have a blessed day. 💋💋💋

Krissy Richards
          Lady

I’ve kicked the closet doors open and have become a better woman, just need to Decide what colour hair I should be ? Xx Im thinking black or brunette is best as I’m too dark skinned to be blonde 👱‍♂️

Jamie Machell
            Lady

Hi girlfriend. I can’t see with your profile but your face kind of looks like a dark brown or maybe a reddish brown. All I can say my face is very ugly. Very Manley. Trying to make beleave I’m tough to my sun. Who’s in the army 14 years three tours. I’ve got to keep the impression of what he thinks tough. But back to you. Reddish brown. You have a very feminine face. Think you’ll look beautiful like you feel inside. I’ll keep dreaming that before I die I will totally b a woman 24/7. What a dream. Thanks for your support. Be safe keep smiling n keeping true to yourself. Hugs n kisses. 💋

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account