Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

A recent news article reports virtually all major airlines have amended their dress codes so that the codes are gender-neutral, meaning the codes no longer apply to any specific sex or gender, rather to all pilots and cabin crew.

For example, if a flight attendant who considers himself male gender, he is free to wear nail polish, according to dress code specifics.  Conversely, a flight attendant who considers herself female gender is free to wear flat shoes, as described in the dress code, at all times (no more high heels or skirts required).  Moreover, airlines are encouraging employees to “be their true selves,” which would seem to be a policy in support of transgendered employees.

Thought For The Day:

With so many changes going on that affect the demand for certain items of clothing normally associated with females, it would appear that CDs once again are rescuing certain corners of the female clothing market.  With fewer female flight attendants wearing pantyhose, CDs support of the pantyhose industry will become even more critical!

Julie
      Lady

Good for everyone.

That would be cool if all jobs just allowed people to be themselves. Really, what would possibly work best is to just stop labeling clothes. Just put them on a rack and let people shop out what they want. Still, good job to the airline industry.

This is a more in the right direction of all of us. I came out to my female boss early last year and she had been so cool about it. Every now and then she will ask to see some photos as the day I did let her know my secret we sat and looked at a ton of Ashley pics. She has mentioned she would have my back if I ever decide to come to work dressed en femme and almost encourages it.

Gail Rich
      Lady

I was on the subway, coming home from a concert on Saturday night. There was a guy, with a beard, dressed completely in male attire, except that he was wearing 3 inch, black, patent leather heels.

J J
      Lady

Yes, it is a trend in many industries, and a  good thing. Unfortunately many state governments are really pushing back on a supposed “anti-woke” campaign.

Men are starting to wear nail polish and a guy in a skirt, while not common, is generally accepted out in public.

Such good news since no one is taking my pantyhose away. CDs are saving the industry for sure

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?