• This topic has 21 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Diana W
      Lady

My wife and I watched a makeup totorial this evening on Zoom, while drinking wine.  Afterwards she showed me her makeup routine which led to her applying foundation and blusher to my face.  Followed by lipstick!  Yes, I’m wearing lipstick for the first time in my life and it feels fantastic!  Only yesterday I went out in public wearing feminine shorts and top for the first time and now this.  It’s quite a week. And it’s only tuesday!

Cheers Diana to a wonderful start to the week. The firsts do give a bit of shiver of excitement….or maybe its the wine lol.

Heres to many more ….salute!

Anonymous

Hello Diana,

I am so happy to read about your posting. Hopefully this week your en femme outings keep getting better and better.

Hugs

Natasha💋

Diana W
      Lady

Thank you, Natasha!

Diana W
      Lady

Thanks Olivia.  I can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow! LOL

Hi Diana Stephanie again and wow you go girl wat a start and congrats to you and your wife for starting to help Diana come to life thats so great for you reminds me of first time wife put lipstick on me i was thrilled as you are im sure so good luck and keep going girlfriend keep us in your loop

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Diana, I am insanely jealous!

Lee Ann

Anonymous

Hello Diana. You are so welcome luv

Hugs Natasha 💋

Anonymous

Hi Diana!

Wow, wonderful story! Enjoy it all!

🌹 Kay

What an amazing time you’re having, Diana!

Please keep us posted, I’m loving this!

Love Laura

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Congratulations on your makeup, lipstick and going out dressed. It sounds wonderful. For me it took a long time to get that far.

I’ve worn stockings, pantyhose, heels and bra since I was 4. I had support from female family members. I used to wear them with a shirts that looked like short dresses. I really wanted my own dresses too but female family member support only went so far.

I began buying my own pantyhose at 13. At 17 I began wearing pantyhose out with short shorts and platform wedges. It took a while and a lot of courage building to do that. It was very scary but so exciting, especially when I went shopping in that attire to buy more pantyhose.

Then at 18 I got my own place and began buying all the wonderful and pretty clothes I wanted so bad for so long. Then I got the urge and desire to go out. Once again, a scary and lengthy process before I was able to get up the courage to do it.

Hi Diana,

Congratulations on a wonderful week so far!

Alice

Anonymous

Wow Diana….isn’t wearing lipstick the most gorgeous thing??…. go girl…..who knows what will happen by Saturday????…..Grace xx

This is the start of a beautiful and exciting journey sis

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Diana that sounds incredible, and what a wonderfully supportive wife.  This will be one of those weeks you remember the rest of your life I think.  Congratulations!

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wonderful hearing and congratulations.  Your journey is certainly on its way. A fulfilling experience that only gets better. 🌷

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Diana,

Congratulations on your new firsts! You are so fortunate to have such an accepting and encouraging wife.  I’m  so  happy for you.   Don’t you find the taste of lipstick to be intoxicating?

Diana W
      Lady

[postquote quote=382738]
      Yes, very!

Eye makeup, lipstick, and earrings really do it for me.  Those are the things that make me feel transformed.  Glad you got to enjoy it!!!  Time to go pick your own shade, right?

That’s so wonderful Diana ,and the fact your wife applied it is so incredible.

Lucky girl🌹

Patty

Dani CD
      Lady

Hi Diana,                                                                I’m so excited (and a little bit jealous) for you. Hope you and your beautiful wife wonderful week. Enjoy the journey.                  Dani

Anonymous

Fabulous Diana, so beautiful that your wife is part of your journey.
      Enjoy sweetie, every gorgeous moment is beautiful.
      LOL Amanda X

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?