- September 8, 2020 at 5:26 pm #382091Diana WParticipantRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 209Has thanked: 881 timesBeen thanked: 902 times
My wife and I watched a makeup totorial this evening on Zoom, while drinking wine. Afterwards she showed me her makeup routine which led to her applying foundation and blusher to my face. Followed by lipstick! Yes, I’m wearing lipstick for the first time in my life and it feels fantastic! Only yesterday I went out in public wearing feminine shorts and top for the first time and now this. It’s quite a week. And it’s only tuesday!
Total of 34 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 12, 2020 at 7:39 am #383022Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 244Has thanked: 2705 timesBeen thanked: 876 times
- September 12, 2020 at 5:42 am #383006BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1445Has thanked: 1553 timesBeen thanked: 3345 times
Darling, it gets even better! Meeting girlfriends in coffee shops while wearing beautiful dresses, days at the beach in a bikini, men lined up to buy you drinks at the bar, being the inspiration of some teenager’s naughty dreams, LOL! Trust me darling, it gets soooo much better!
(& you’re gonna love every minute of it!) I’ve got the pizza delivery boy right where I want him! My pizza (& the delivery boy) are ALWAYS hot for me!
- September 11, 2020 at 10:06 am #382844Dani CDParticipantRegistered On: September 10, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 95 times
- September 11, 2020 at 8:44 am #382814patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1135Has thanked: 1755 timesBeen thanked: 3685 times
- September 11, 2020 at 7:38 am #382796Philma BiersteinParticipantRegistered On: May 28, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 130Has thanked: 1349 timesBeen thanked: 759 times
- September 11, 2020 at 5:23 am #382748Diana WParticipantRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 209Has thanked: 881 timesBeen thanked: 902 times
- September 11, 2020 at 4:14 am #382738Robin SnowParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 200Has thanked: 1396 timesBeen thanked: 847 times
- September 10, 2020 at 8:33 am #382574Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4248Has thanked: 6160 timesBeen thanked: 6490 times
- September 10, 2020 at 8:22 am #382571Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 549Has thanked: 2392 timesBeen thanked: 2592 times
- September 10, 2020 at 8:08 am #382568
- September 10, 2020 at 12:06 am #382479Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 325Has thanked: 1895 timesBeen thanked: 1551 times
- September 9, 2020 at 5:19 pm #382406
- September 9, 2020 at 3:47 am #382175Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1359Has thanked: 952 timesBeen thanked: 3169 times
Congratulations on your makeup, lipstick and going out dressed. It sounds wonderful. For me it took a long time to get that far.
I’ve worn stockings, pantyhose, heels and bra since I was 4. I had support from female family members. I used to wear them with a shirts that looked like short dresses. I really wanted my own dresses too but female family member support only went so far.
I began buying my own pantyhose at 13. At 17 I began wearing pantyhose out with short shorts and platform wedges. It took a while and a lot of courage building to do that. It was very scary but so exciting, especially when I went shopping in that attire to buy more pantyhose.
Then at 18 I got my own place and began buying all the wonderful and pretty clothes I wanted so bad for so long. Then I got the urge and desire to go out. Once again, a scary and lengthy process before I was able to get up the courage to do it.
- September 9, 2020 at 3:07 am #382171Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 371Has thanked: 998 timesBeen thanked: 1670 times
- September 9, 2020 at 1:19 am #382163
- September 8, 2020 at 8:42 pm #382129
- September 8, 2020 at 6:53 pm #382103
- September 8, 2020 at 6:33 pm #382100Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 749Has thanked: 6273 timesBeen thanked: 2225 times
Hi Diana Stephanie again and wow you go girl wat a start and congrats to you and your wife for starting to help Diana come to life thats so great for you reminds me of first time wife put lipstick on me i was thrilled as you are im sure so good luck and keep going girlfriend keep us in your loop
Hugs Stephanie Bass
- September 8, 2020 at 6:26 pm #382099
- September 8, 2020 at 6:25 pm #382098
- September 8, 2020 at 6:19 pm #382097AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 182Has thanked: 1493 timesBeen thanked: 628 times
- September 8, 2020 at 5:35 pm #382094Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 35Replies: 1454Has thanked: 6237 timesBeen thanked: 3375 times
Cheers Diana to a wonderful start to the week. The firsts do give a bit of shiver of excitement….or maybe its the wine lol.
Heres to many more ….salute!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.