Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

The Woman Inside, Lauren’s Journey

Last week I had a wonderful visit from one of my favorite ladies, she had heard about Lauren but had not yet been introduced to her. She has retired from public service but still graces us with her visits and we get to hear her wonderful and lovely Scottish accent.

When she walked in she came up to my desk and stared at me with a big smile, told me how gorgeous I was and that she’d never seen me look so happy. We hugged and talked for awhile about my coming out and transitioning, she said it is very evident, from the joy I have and display, that it has had a very positive effect on my life.

I have now heard this from almost everyone who has been introduced to Lauren, and I must say that I am very happy that the joy I now have is so visible to those around me.

I also had a very nice opportunity to do a Zoom call and meet a very talented young lady, who was featured in a local news article called Vital People. Her name is Jess Gibbard and her business is called TransVoiceCoach.com. She is a trans woman herself and has been offering free voice coaching to other trans people in places where there is a lot of hostility towards trans people due to current political posturing by ultra right wing conservatives. She says that if your voice doesn’t match your persona, or the gender you are presenting, it can result in being attacked by those who display hatred towards trans people.

I also received an invitation to join a conference taking place next March called ‘Moving Trans History Forward 2023’. It will take place at The University of Victoria, where The Transgender Archives are also located.

Until next time, Lauren

Congratulations on your happiness!!!!!! Most of us stay hidden and never find the true happiness we all deserve. And this can be for various reasons and circumstances in our lives. I am so happy for you Lauren. You are living my dream! Have a great life girl. You deserve it. Hugs, Maive

Anonymous

Lauren, I am working backwards through your posts and find each step into the recent past to be heart-warming and inspiring!

Anonymous
      Lady

I’m so happy for you Ms Lauren. Your happiness is affecting everyone around you and it looks like only good things are coming your way… you deserve it girl!

As you become more and more involved in the trans community please don’t forget us girls. We love reading of your experiences and live through you as we linger in the closet. You are such an inspiration to all of us.

Never to worry girl friend, I will never forget my roots, they’re firmly attached and will always be a part of who I am. My mission seems to be evolving and is to be an ambassador for transgender women in order to educate people as to who, why and what we are, to be a role model of what a trans woman is.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous
          Lady

Thank you Ms Lauren for being an ambassador for all of us. As you know some who go trans seem to forget about those left behind. You rock!

Michelle, it is my firm belief that we, all of us who have called ourselves, or considered ourselves, crossdressers, are in reality, trans women. Trans women who have not, or cannot for reasons, come to the point of transitioning.
            After reading and hearing literally hundreds of stories from my sisters, and seeing how much commonality there is in our stories, we all share the dream that we were born with, to live and experience our femininity, whether or not we are out or closeted. That desire or dream will never die.

Love, and hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Stevie Steiner
            Managing Ambassador

I just love this Lauren!  You are correct of course.  The journey of crossdressing, followed by the awareness of Transdressing ( I like that term), to the understanding and acceptance of being a  trans woman.  It is a multi stage journey for many.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?