• Creator
    Topic
    Holly Goodrich
    Participant
    Registered On: April 19, 2021
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 88

Happy Friday girls. Time for a few more ‘revelations from Holly.’ I sometimes am envious of you all. Many posts tell how you discuss your chosen lifestyle wih an SO or close friend.
    I don’t have that option. My bio family is so scattered, so dysfunctional, I wouldn’t know what to say even if we met in person. I dont even have a friend trustworthy enough to share with.
    So, please forgive me if i use these boards as therapy for myself. PLEASE dont suggest therapy or counseling as i cant immediately open up to a stranger, face to face. Yet, i have no problem opening up to my new “family” here on this site. Some of my jitters are from a lack of in-person encouragement. Believe it or not, y’all’s electronic encouragement helps (significantly) to fill that void. To each of you, a very heartfelt thank you! from
    Holly 🥺.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Sarah Du Hessisse
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2020
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 573

Holly yay its friday and an extended weekend, please talk to us girls anytime  its a pleasure to talk to you. Have a good weekend sweetheart.

Love Sarah xx

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 16, 2021
      Topics: 85
      Replies: 1821

Hi Holly…

I live alone…I’m not out to anyone…apart from my doctor…I suffer with mild depression but I  compensate with a million other things, that keeps grace a very happy girl…. I honestly think this site was the missing part of the puzzle….

Cdh is so important to me because it’s so full of advice from girls who are all the same…but all so totally different too!!!…it fills the gap and I would not swap my life at this moment in time….with anyone…..and I mean that.

I’m a “glass half full” girl now…so chin up Holly….keep taking it all in and boosting your self confidence is a priority…then who knows????….the only way is up!!!

Best wishes, grace xxx

Donna
      Lady
      Registered On: January 17, 2021
      Topics: 81
      Replies: 1071

HI Holly Happy Friday to you also. We all here for support and wisdom Knowing we all not qualified to tell you what to do but maybe give some pointers to maybe follow up on if do decide to talk with someone that is qualified .

Good luck

Hugs Donna

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Genevïéve
      Lady
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 30
      Replies: 1342

Hi Holly…

CDH in my opinion, is far better than a professional therapist. Finding one with extensive knowledge and experience of CD would be tough.

Extensive knowledge and experience with CD…. There are many Ladies here who qualify… 😉👍

Gen ❤

Krista
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 613

Hi Holly, Happy Friday to You too!

That’s why we are here – to encourage and support one another.  While we are not trained therapists, we can listen and share our own experiences, and hopefully something we say may be of assistance to you in some way.

One suggestion is to look on the Find Friends link under the Social drop down box.  You can look up members in your state or even City.  then private message that member to connect with them.  I’ve done it and I met up with another local CD for coffee.

Hope this helps Holly, All the Very Best, Hugs, Krista.

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account