Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Becka
      Lady

Good Morning Gurls,

There is so much on my mind I don’t know where to start!

I love to shop, want more of everything!  I hope to do a little shopping today.

Today I’m stepping out in my capri (jeans) but not much else!  (Guys shirt)

I’d love to be wearing a nice pair of flats with them, but I’m afraid that would be too much for some.  I am going to be carrying a small purse, I’m a little nervous about that, as I will be walking out of our house and past many of our neighbors, but oh well.

I am also looking for some very neutral nail polish, that will not be too obvious.  Any recommendations?  I’m able to let my nails grow (now that I am not working currently), so I want to give that a try.  Don’t know where I will do this however, as my SO works from home!

The last couple of days I was wearing a bra under my shirt.  Tough to get away with as others are home, but the feeling is too good not to.  I’m only an a cup, so that make it easier.

Sorry Gurls I’m rambling and have no one else to “talk to”.  So glad you are all here!

Have a wonderful day, evening!

Rebekka

Kelly
      Lady

Rebekah,

I wear the SallyHansen Insta Dri Taupe Priority #133, its a beige/ light pink color; fairly inconspicuous,

Hugs,

Kelly

Anonymous

Hi Rebekka

Firstly, you are not rambling and you always have someone to talk to here.

Secondly, the first six lines of your post could have been written by anyone here, including me, what’s not to love about shopping!!!

I expect your “little victories” like a snug bra under your shirt, Capri jeans and a purse make you feel wonderful, and so they should…good luck with the nails girl.

Grace xx

You are not rambling.

And I think this website provides among other things a place to reach out and to “talk to”  others. We all understand that sometimes we don’t have someone within our circle to talk to. And that is why we are here.

I bought a Revlon nail polish Gray Suede. It is a real nice colour. You may want to check it out.

Caroline

Lovely Rebekka

Keep moving forward, and gab as much as you like to us.

On days at work when I’m pretty sure it won’t get wrecked within the first hour by cement, grout, or compounds I wear Sally Hansen Insta-dry #243 “make it snappy”. Its light and unobtrusive.

But just a heads up that for whatever reason this color takes longer to dry than the others do, have fun out there.

Anonymous

Hi Rebekka sweetie, absolutely agree with Grace on here, your not rambling, and that’s the point of this site my darling, where you can unload what’s been bothering you, worrying you, and generally talk amongst friends about  all aspects of CD. Seek help and advice and share  information along the way, and there is always friends to pick you up when the blues or pain of life gets you down. As for nail Polish why don’t you try clear nail Polish, very inconspicuous indeed, Revlon do a chip resistance one which is really good. Sally Hanson, superdrug, Mylee, to name a few.

Becka
      Lady

Thanks to all you wonderful Gurls/Ladies!

Love you all, and had a nice walk out and about!

Love and hugs!

Rebekka

Anonymous

Hi Rebekka,

I’ve been out wearing my flats with my guy clothes, and nobody notices.  And if you want a “stealth” lipstick, try Revlon 616, or almost anything in the 600 series; the #600 is completely invisible.

Hi Rebekka. Im so happy for you with your walk. I just want to expand a bit on what the others have been saying. I feel like this site has saved my sanity. I had no idea, there where so many other girls, feeling the things I feel, and going through the things I am. I feel truly blessed,having found this community,and feeling as if I finally belong,somewhere:-)

Becka
      Lady

Thanks for the tip on lipstick, Betty Lou!

Becka
      Lady

Thanks Regine!

You are so right!  I love having and being a small part of CDH!  There are thousands of us out there!

Love and Hugs Sweetheart!

Rebekka

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?