Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

A couple of days ago now,  I purchased a bag of clothing from a lady my age via Facebook. I had hoped that by using this as some what of a mystery bag, I could try out sizes for things I don’t have (women’s shirts, pants, etc.) Turns out by a bag of clothing I essentially got an entire laundry loads worth of clothes. The bag was far heavier than I expected. I don’t have any body enhancers aside from some rice filled pantyhose to fill out bras, but I might finally throw on an outfit and upload it somewhere! I will say though, despite her being not to much bigger than me, she had at least one beautiful blue DD bra in that bag, have no idea what to do with stuff like that. 😅 Any ideas on how I could donate or sell some of it?

Hi Kayla

You got try on some things to figure sizing better, thats good.

Any of the thrift/second hand stores live by donated items, some even give a discount couopon when you give.

I guess I should clarify if anyone knows of a specific place I could take clothes I don’t wish in the Champaign-Urbana area, preferably a place that is CD friendly if possible. If I could someone resell them that be great, but I’m also not against giving some of it away.

Brianna S
      Lady

Hello Kayla.  If I remember right there is at least 2 goodwill stores in that area.  They would take it and even give a receipt for a deduction on taxes.

BTW. I am not far from you.  I’m up in joliet.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?