- January 2, 2022 at 11:57 am #602936Beverly HansonParticipantRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 389 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
Hey! Just here to let my femininity shine! Love feeling girly and swishy. Caught myself practicing my feminine walking at the grocery store, actually following a mature cis! I’ve been doing my nails for a year now with glossy clear polish! And, wife looks at my feet now and then and she’ll tell me to hit the nail salon. She’s also become a little accepted of my desire to wear panties… I don’t own ANY drab undies anymore! I wear them every where. I’d love to be able to wear more soft, silky things around everyday. Some day. I love chatting, though my time online is best in the evening.
Total of 28 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 4, 2022 at 10:56 pm #603756
- January 4, 2022 at 9:07 pm #603732
- January 4, 2022 at 5:06 am #603495Catherine DicksonLadyRegistered On: January 22, 2020Topics: 36Replies: 272Has thanked: 332 timesBeen thanked: 1645 times
As I read your post I’m curious about the title. You mention a mature cis, but otherwise I don’t see the connection to grandmothers.
Also, walking like a woman. This is something I often wonder about when reading CDs posts. I think some CDs might exaggerate the walk. I like to watch women and the ones I see do not walk like they’re on a modeling catwalk. It’s not a plodding walk like they’re pulling a plow either, but it’s really not that different from men.
You mention a degree in theology. I’m curious – are you in a position that requires that or was that just for your own edification?
- January 4, 2022 at 5:42 am #603499Beverly HansonLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 389 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
Hey Catherine. I’m a mature cd, having several grandchildren. Lol. Hence my user name.
I guess that’s a good way of putting it, that I am in a position to use my degree. I’ve been moving into retirement, and therefore my endeavors to increase/return to my seemingly feminine roots …. It just feels like it’s time I enjoy feeling pretty. I’ve done all the usual things married, military,trying to be macho kinda cd’s do. Closeted, purging, hiding and deepening depression going without.
My gorgeous and loving wife and I have stepped up our talking about these things. Just last night she assured me she’s not going anywhere. (Hallelujah!). I sat there with tears. So she knows my femininity is popping out, stronger. I told her two weeks into our relationship, way way back then, that I am a crossdresser and probably will be for life. She told me last night she had sought talking with someone she trusted about it before she committed to us. That was now 23 years ago. I couldn’t imagine living without her. I am a VERY firm believer of: God. Family. Country. And guns. Yes, I serve God, everyday. Yes, I take care of my family every day. And so on. Somewhere my getting all dolled up has to come in. Perhaps you know as well as I do, at this age one truly understands how long life is.
Uugghh. How about you???? Where’d you start this crazy thing we love to do? I believe you mentioned your faith, how so? What sort of clothes do you absolutely love? I shouldn’t ramble so much here about myself… I see my wonderful therapist next week. Lol.
(How should I end this…. Hugs? Love? Or more sincerely, In Christ….)
- January 3, 2022 at 10:07 am #603215
- January 3, 2022 at 6:26 am #603159Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 788Has thanked: 17408 timesBeen thanked: 2831 times
You will find a lot of young beautiful girls here in your age group. This is a great place to meet other girls who have a wide variety of interests enfemme. It is a great accepting community! Your wife may be interested in the SO part of the site. She will be able to chat with others that have cross dressing husbands there.
- January 3, 2022 at 5:13 am #603137Stephanie RobertsBaronessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 1198Has thanked: 10770 timesBeen thanked: 4754 times
- January 3, 2022 at 3:55 am #603125Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 486Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2232 times
If she’s accepting of you wearing panties then what’s the problem of telling her you want to wear more silky feminine clothes?
I know once my wife accepted my wearing panties I didn’t stop there. Before she knew it I was wearing slips, bras and panties under my drab clothes and it wasn’t long before I was sleeping in nighties and negligees.
I just believe silky lingerie should be able to be enjoyed by us men, just as women get to enjoy it. Actually I think we enjoy the silkiness of it more than they do.
- January 3, 2022 at 9:30 am #603205LadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 389 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
Thanks for the encouragement! We actually sat down this past weekend and I actually said “there’s times I just like feeling pretty.” She’s not privy to everything I’ve discussed with my therapist. My mom dressed me in dresses, pretty pink socks and shiny girls shoes when I was 4. Kinda complicated… But my mom was the sexual abuser. But!!! I have never lost the desires of dressing in women’s clothing. I’ve even thought seriously about hrt….
Maybe one day I’ll share how I’ve survived my entire life to this wonderful point in my life. Retiring from the military. Sexual/physical/emotional abuse, a failed first marriage, a near successful suicide attempt….. But!!!! We’ve been loving one another now 23 years, and niether one even thinking about leaving.
Soooooo….. I’m here to seek acceptance. Here to have some fun with my stockings, bras and panties. And, maybe if I can help someone else….
Oh. I’ve gotten a Master’s Degree in Theology…. Now throw THAT into the works! I’ll just say lol!
- January 4, 2022 at 1:31 am #603466Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 486Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2232 times
I’m happy life is on the right track for you.
I would be very interested in hearing your story about your mother dressing you in pretty girls clothes. My mother never dressed me up as a girl, but I know she wanted me to be a girl. I know that had a lot of influence in me becoming a crossdresser.
When I first told my wife I wanted to wear nightgowns I told her I just liked the silky fabric. She was trying to be nice and she made me some plain nightshirts made out of nylon. In time I had to tell her the truth that there was more to it than just the silky fabric. I wanted to wear pretty feminine nightgowns.
Acceptance is no problem here. Put on your panties, bra and stockings, get comfortable and enjoy your stay here.
All of us gurls need an outlet where we can openly share our life experiences in our secret world of femininity that we can’t share anywhere else.
- January 3, 2022 at 10:32 am #603236SylviaLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 674Has thanked: 16793 timesBeen thanked: 2814 times
Dear Beverly ,
My hart goes out to you after reading about your past.
I am so glad you have been in a loving relationship for 23 years and have found
the hapiness that you so richly deserve.
we are very lucky you found us on CDH , and hope you will be with us here
for a very long time !
Welcome again Beverly ,
- January 2, 2022 at 3:39 pm #603001Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 34Replies: 6131Has thanked: 11694 timesBeen thanked: 12437 times
- January 2, 2022 at 3:29 pm #602993Katie PlowrightLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 183Has thanked: 922 timesBeen thanked: 941 times
- January 2, 2022 at 3:03 pm #602990
- January 2, 2022 at 2:12 pm #602976Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3468Has thanked: 49788 timesBeen thanked: 12337 times
Hio Beverly nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcome with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. As there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there femme life so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies .. Also then your turn ha ha just a story or two about the life and times of Beverly as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..
- January 2, 2022 at 2:02 pm #602974Terri Anne KnoanAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 1172Has thanked: 1785 timesBeen thanked: 2604 times
Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.
The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.
Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.
At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages. You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.
Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.
Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.
Terri Anne, Ambassador
========== Membership Levels ============
- January 2, 2022 at 2:02 pm #602972LadyRegistered On: October 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 674Has thanked: 16793 timesBeen thanked: 2814 times
Dear Beverly ,
Welcome to CDH !
Glad you have joined us here at the best place in the World to be
for Girls like us in the Rainbow-Community.
I hope you will enjoy yourself here.
See you on the Forums ,
- January 2, 2022 at 1:46 pm #602959Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 92Replies: 5044Has thanked: 7274 timesBeen thanked: 12808 times
- January 2, 2022 at 12:00 pm #602939
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.