• Creator
    Topic
    LisaT
    Participant
    Registered On: January 31, 2021
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 1177

I remember with great fondness the simplicity of my daily routine as a man. Having a full beard I never even shaved for about 40 years and left shaping and grooming to my hairdresser. As a keen mountaineer and climber I often use to go out into the wilds with a lightweight pack. My wife was horrified at the idea that liquid soap and toothpaste was all I needed for a 3 week expedition as the liquid soap could be used for cleaning clothes , dishes , personal hygiene and washing hair.

How different is life now. Every morning needs shower gels, shaving cream, Veet hair removal cream, shampoo, hair conditioner, facial scrub , moisturisers (plural both body and facial). Instead of a simple shaping of the beard by the hairdresser once a month every day has a level of managing body hair to some degree or another. And of course having re is the need for aftershaves and moisturisers to condition and look after the skin.

Leaving the bathroom behind I often manicure my nails after breakfast. An extra cup of coffee while I remove the old varnish. Oil my cuticles then file and polish my nails. It’s a complex regime and the table is soon covered with different nail treatments and tools. But it’s a relaxing period and once complete I feel pampered clean and presentable for the day.

I don’t need to tell you girls who takes longest in the bathroom these days. “She who must be obeyed” is slightly amused and definitely indulgent of my routine. She has so much more patience and tolerance than I used to when my wash kit consisted of a tube of toothpaste and a bottle of liquid soap.

I love the hot shower with moisturising body wash silky and smooth on my shaven skin. It’s often my favourite part of the day and it’s certainly the most indulgent. What your favourite indulgence.

Hugs

Lisa xxx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Beth Green
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 455

We can no longer complain about how much time she takes because we take even more time. Femininity: The Great Equalizer! My routine is not nearly as much as your’s but simply jumping out of bed and putting on jeans and a t-shirt is definitely never happening again. The three S’s and much more before this girl is ready. And then if it’s a day with public interaction makeup must be done, corrected and finished. And that’s only for daytime, if an evening out is happening much of the morning routine must be repeated and done to even greater levels.

Being a woman is complicated but I will never go back. “I’m Beth! I’m a woman! And I’m happy!”

Beth

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 263

These days it is more like an all day breakfast. It starts with the routine showering and make up but seems to move through the day with checking make up or refresh the lippy. As the day wears on and, likely to go into the evening , then further work is required and after all that there are things to do at bedtime.. They say a womans work is never done……

1 user thanked author for this post.
        LisaT
        Lady
        Registered On: January 31, 2021
        Topics: 92
        Replies: 1177

OMG Angela. I don’t do make up. How do you find the time?

Angela Booth
          Lady
          Registered On: August 1, 2020
          Topics: 3
          Replies: 263

I have honed my routine to be able to get up and out the door in an hour. Awake, shower and skin, half dress, music on, breakfast, face on, complete dressing, finish coffee, grab bag and coat and GO!

Carolyne Sherman
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 20, 2018
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 469

My routine has definitely changed over the years and DEFINITELY takes more time. In the morning even though I have had extensive laser on my face, arms, legs and underarms I carefully shave any excess stubble, shower with moisturizing soap and rub down with lavender scented oil, then use moisturizer and face treatments to try to keep my skin in better shape. I also wash my face in the evening and put on night cream and oil to help at night. In addition to that I also exercise daily and watch my diet to keep my weight under control and weigh myself daily. Yes trying to keep any semblance of a feminine appearance takes a lot more effort, but it is so worth it! And yes, my wifey does notice the efforts. She has become quite the appreciative wife of my face being smooth and without any whiskers or stubble and even encourages me when it is time to get a touch up on my facial laser treatments. She has also developed an appreciation for my nails being longer and well kept and my hands soft and smooth without calluses as she really enjoys having me use them to rub and scratch her back, especially where her bra has rubbed during the day. I think she has grown to find the positives in having a “husband” with appreciation for feminine grooming habits.
      🍷C

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Regine Kelly
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 40
      Replies: 1314

Lol, thank you for the smile, Lisa
      I too, had a very minimalist routine, both morning and night, and now both are incredibly more detailed.
      my morning isnt near as detailed as yours, but my bedtime has increased to approx. 1/2 and hr, lol, plus a good half hour when I get homme from work, an hour if I need to epilate.
      It is so much work, and so much fun, being a girl
      Hugs, Regine👸💕

P.S, how are your nails doing, have the conditioners you are using helped?
      Regi.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account