Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone. I am Jane and a lifelong closet crossdresser.  I am 52 years old and in the closest so unable to dress regularly.

Have been married for 25 years with no children. Wife kind of knows but not interested at all. We just agree to keep it seperate.

Never been out dressed other than few visits to a dressing service in fife.

Thats a brief introduction.

Anonymous

Hi Jane and welcome to CDH, you will love it here everyone has gone through some variant of your experience so we know where you’re coming from, don’t be shy jump in boots and all we’re all sisters here.💋 Diana.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Nice to meet you Jane, and welcome to CDH!  Being in the closet doesn’t mean cant have some happiness, so I’m glad to see you join us here.  You are certainly not alone, a lot of great girls are here to chat, share stories,  and develop friendships with.  It’s nice to hear that your wife is at least somewhat accepting, if not supportive, and who knows, maybe that will improve too.  Take some time to get comfortable with us – it’s easy with this group – and if you have any questions, never ever hesitate to ask!  Happy to have you with us Jane!

Stevie

IsabelB
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Jane 🙂

Isabel x

Hi Jane

Welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring, and stick around.

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

Good Morning Jane!

Eva

Anonymous

Hi Jane and welcome! You will find many girls here in a similar situation as yourself! So much support to be found here at CDH!

💖

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jane

Sorry to hear about your wife’s reluctance to your desires to dress but here have many who understand your passion and here to help you in every way. As your dressing is limited at least have us here to enjoy the experience of being who you are in a community that really cares about everyone . Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jane,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Jane  welcome to CDH  I am Sarah from Bucinghamshire, I am 61 and have been a closet crossdresser  all my life. We must chat sometime.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Welcome Jane!

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome Jane, you found the right place to be!

Sandy

Hi Jane nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here.. As all these wonderful ladies here have said all ready I cant add much but a little .. As a new sister and family member we welcome you with open arms here.. Please get settled in and relax and enjoy yourself  as you are among so many wonderful ladies  friends and supportive family members here ..As Miss Flowers said sorry wife dosent  support you in your in your girly journey and hope in time she will see the girlfriend she will gain and the clothes he he .. Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Thank you Stephanie. So nice to be here. It’s very therapeutic to read and comment on our often hidden lives. Hopefully get to chat sometime.

Hi Jane,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?