Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

The story you read below is 100% True!

Sadly it happened to a CD friend of mine , a member of our support group back in the mid 90’s.

This man I’ll call ‘Jim’ was a British citizen , a rather large bulky man of say 300 lbs who looked very nicely dressed and makeup at our club functions .

He was a licensed and professional certified sea captain of an ocean going freighter and would be at sea from 3-4 months at t  a time.

Jim studied women well, all shapes sizes looks races and his alias’ a.k.a  was ‘ Bertha’ a black woman totally made up with grease paint on face hands arm neck etc. His natural facial features adopted well to that of a black female impersonation, as Jim had a black persons structure in his face, Wide thick lips, wide broad nose and nostrils.

He was married for many years with a 6 year old daughter and they lived in a beautiful lakeside resort like town on one of our inland lakes

He was in stealth mode and lived a secret CD life, wife knowing nothing of his dressing

He hid his stash of clothes, makeup and photos up in the attic in a safe place not for her to find- So He Thought 😕🥺

One day Jim returned home to our area after 4 months at sea. He was immediately served by a para legal with  papers for divorce! He called his wife and she tersely said she never wanted to see him or have anything more to do with him and she’d changed all the locks on the doors 😨 He stated he at least wanted to stop over and pick up his car!                                                      She replied “ you don’t have a car anymore, I Sold it., hung up.
      He had to rent a car and seek refuge in s motel for temporary living. He tells us later that after his wife’s discovery of his clandestine items that she  went to about every lawyer in the city for legal advice and to file. Her mind was made up😣

When Jim went before the Judge for pre trial actions the judge referred in his opinionated  deviate pervert life style as ( quote) “An Abomination!!! “

An unequivocal Divorce was granted to the wife with full custody of the small girl and NO visitation rights,

The epilogue of this story is an ironic conundrum. His wife’s occupation;

A psychology a professor at a Community college

I never did find out what happened to Jim or his life, I know his shipping company transferred him to a sea port in Texas

But the poor man lost it All. His wife, daughter, child, home, car and possibly his career in the U.K merchant marine as a distinguished Sea Captain 😕😟😣

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

So sad. Hope Jim was able to make a new life for himself and found a new happy place whether that included CD or not.

. Cassie

Wow, talk about a kick in the head.  Like everything there are good and bad psychology. Profs. We know which one she is sadly.

Anonymous

Amazing story, Meghan!

I have not heard of dressing as another race before. This is yet another example of why I have a distrust in the psychology/therapy field.

Divorce and criminal courts are much different, as are the UK and US courts. It’s hard to accept that this poor man lost everything without one word in his defense. Not even compensation for the car, or half the home?

Anonymous
      Lady

So sad.

I think the only one to beat this disaster would be if she had shot him.

J J
      Lady

Jim needed a better lawyer.

Yes, and I hope he got the fair split on the value of his house .

You have to remember, this was the mid 90s and crossdressers and gays were still a taboo subject and we were all closeted. Lawyer was not up to date for the future times.

I just hope Jim didn’t commit suicide l

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?