Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Everyone,

It finally happened!   I got to have dinner with my mother as Michelle.  As she promised we arranged that she would pick me up from my house and we would drive to a restaurant pretty far away from where we live.  I spent pretty much the whole day preparing for it.  I shaved my body pretty extensively and the female friend who knows about me helped with my makeup.  I have to say that she did a great job.  I wanted to go for low key to appear as serious as possible, so I wore jeans and a sweater with converse all stars.  As much I like to show off sometimes, I used my smaller breasts.  My hair looked pretty good too.  I’ve lost weight recently and the more I lose the better I think I look all dressed.

Mom rang the door and I answered it.  She looked at me for about  a minute and then gave me a hug and kiss.  Then we got in the car and started to drive.  The whole think was pretty remarkable.  She had a lot of questions.  She wanted to know about my gender identity and orientation, and I got to tell her about how confused I am.  She wanted to know about the different experiences I’ve had and how this woman who she knew came to know about Michelle.  While she was as supportive as possible with me, she admitted that she has been upset to learn that I had used her clothing for so long, particularly her underwear.  She felt a sense of violation and warned me about how serious it is to use another woman’s clothing without asking her.  I apologized and told her that I understood.

When she drove me back home, I showed her in my house how my dresser and closet are set up with women’s clothing and she commented on my style choices.  Before she left she reiterated that although she was upset at me for using her clothing, she would support me in what I wanted to do.

I’m very thankful for her and for having this experience.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Michelle, it sounds like it went very well and she is being supportive! I am so happy for you!

Terri
      Duchess

What a great post. Im so happy for you and wish you good luck in your future
      Yours Terri (a sister NY’ER)

Well done Michelle, I’m sure things will only get better between you and your mom, I’m sure with time she will forgive you for wearing her clothes, well here’s to the next outing with your mom I’m sure there will be lots of outing in the future for you and your mom,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Angela Booth
      Hostess

So happy for you that it all went well. I suppose you deserve a little admonishment for using her clothes as that is something some may be guilty of. However alls well with you and your mother and I hope it leads to better things.

Anonymous
        Lady

Unfortunately, I would owe apologies to a lot of women for “borrowing” their clothing.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Michelle, I am so happy when someone has a great experience with anyone and finds anyone who will be accepting!!You are one lucky girl.

. Cassie

So happy for you, Sweetie.

Anonymous
      Lady

Happy to hear of your outing. You are so lucky and I hope you appreciate how wonderful and loving you mother is. Shes one of a kind.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Michelle, I’m so happy for you! It must feel wonderful to have crossed that bridge with you mother, you’re so lucky to have her in your life.

Brielle
      Lady

That’s such a great story! My parents are both not with us anymore. I doubt they would have been as supportive. My two older sisters know about Brielle now (since September), but they haven’t asked the question about borrowing clothes. I hope they never do, because my sister had a pink and full lace shift cocktail dress she had left in her closet when she went away to college. In my pea brain, I reasoneed she wore it once and it would just be given away. This was in the Laugh-In micro miniskirt days… you can see where this is headed. I tried pinning it up, but it didn’t look right so I converted it to a micro mini.

I didn’t know this, but they had loaned the dress to a good friend of my sis’ for a drama at her school. My sister came home for break and wanted to wear or try the dress on. The family erupted and (thankfully for my butt) decided the friend must have cut the dress short for the play. They contacted the other family with that accusation and it ruined the friendship.If my sister thinks back on that, she may put two and two together. But a preteen boy in an uber-conservative house didn’t dare come clean. I still regret deeply that someone else was blamed for my stupidity.

Anyway, violating a woman’s things IS a big deal, so I’m glad your mom can get past that, I believe. Maybe offer to pay for her to get some new things? Congratulations, though and idk why I wrote about that incident. Confession is good for the soul, or something?! LoL

Hugs,

Brie

Anonymous
        Lady

Thanks for sharing that story.  I took plenty of risks when I didn’t want to get caught, but should have thought more carefully about them.

Brielle
          Lady

Tell me about it! lmao

You are such a lucky girl Michelle. Would love a mother daughter relationship but never happened

Leah
      Baroness

awesome experience of support and acceptance by your mother.  thanks for sharing

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?