Tagged: 

• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It was brought up while I was on chat one day and I think its a great idea if we were at least on chat and watch a movie together. We need to select a movie, get all dolled up and all watch a movie together. If you all have access to either hulu or netflix or can rent it from any demand service or redbox, please list what movie you would like to watch. I was also thinking of making it interesting, but this is completely optional, as an admission price please select an lgbt or transgender charity to donate too, again this is completely optional

Alyce,

This is a very cool idea if it could be pulled off. Talk this up in chat and as long as it is not “Fifty Shades of Grey” I am in!!!

FYI, 50 shades is tame compared to some of the series I read, not bondage related, but I have no interest in this trash.

But go for it Alyce!!!

Codille

Thanks codille, no nothing like that lol its whatever we all decide on and by the way fifty shades of grey is pg rated compared to some of the stuff that I have seen in my life lol

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I am in! just let me know when and what movie!

Movie night! Count me in!

Anonymous

2016_all the arts music movies tv and more: Alyce Victoria original post: 

It was brought up while I was on chat one day and I think its a great idea if we were at least on chat and watch a movie together. We need to select a movie, get all dolled up and all watch a movie together. If you all have access to either hulu or netflix or can rent it from any demand service or redbox, please list what movie you would like to watch. I was also thinking of making it interesting, but this is completely optional, as an admission price please select an lgbt or transgender charity to donate too, again this is completely optional

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?