Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Eona Oh
      Lady

In just over a month of coming out I’m moving beyond underdressing. It started with shoes… how I love them! And my wife graciously agreeing to coach me in my walk. Now I’m contemplating nails – I have some Impress ready to go. Very excited!

I spent a bit of time perusing dresses, skirts and tops today and I’m overwhelmed by the choices.

I was also surprised by a sexy nighty my wife bought me. I just feel so damned good right now. If only I could stop waiting for the other shoe to drop (if it does, hope it’s a stiletto in my size).

Love and Kisses,

Eona

Anonymous

🌸 that’s so great Eona! 🧚🏼❤️ Enjoy this wonderful new world you are entering into!! 🌼🧚🏼🧚‍♂️🌻🎀

Eona, you are so fortunate to have the support of your wife. Your journey has begun and you get to share it with someone who loves you. What a perfect situation! This will be stupendous!

Beth

Anonymous

Eona.

Having the backing of an understanding wife/ S.O. is such a godsend…and something so many on here would cherish….you have her  guidance and wisdom at your fingertips…just make sure you let her know how much she means to you….often!!!

Best foot forward honey,

huggs, grace x

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Enjoy your new found life experiences. Do be careful at the speed you want to do all of this. Keep communicating with your wife, things might be changing so fast for her that you could scare her and loose her.
      All the best for both of you!!
      Sandy

Totally agree, communication and going at her speed are very important. My wife is very supportive. She has been clear about the (very) few boundaries she has given, and I’ve been scrupulous to observe them.  Sandy is so right!

Bridgette

If the stilletto drops, just make sure you’re not under it when it hits. That was a murder weapon in one of the shows we watch! Can’t remember the name…Kiwi show… it’ll come to me tomorrow

Bridgette

Anonymous

Brokenwood Mysteries perhaps?

That’s it! Now I remember… the murder weapon was a stilletto heel in the series finale!

I really do watch more Brit/Aussie/Kiwi shows than American…

Bridgette

These stories always lead me to tears… of joy if nothing else! How absolutely wonderful for you!
      You don’t need to wait for the other shoe to drop… it’s the penny that counts!
      I bought a wonderful dress in my size… ohh, beautiful colours and style but it didn’t fit! A size 18! Well it turns out that the colours suit my wife perfectly and the size is at least 3 sizes difference! So, a dress for my wonderful wife… and who deserves it better?

Pleased as Punch Polly 💋💋💋

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Eona,

You are so fortunate to have an accepting and supportive wife.  Just take your time, go slow, and keep the lines of communication open.

Robin

Anonymous

Charlize Theron…mmmmm xx

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?