Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Maya Sol
      Lady

For some reasons my cross dressing thing because super strong during the last days. I feel that I must dress all the time. In fact it is so strong now that I decided today to wear panties and bra, thing that I’m not doing real often because I don’t feel configurable with a bra. So now I’m with bra for few hours and now I perfectly understand why women hate wearing bra. It’s so annoying. Anyway, I’s my first time wearing also bra for a long time and also I’m not wearing (women) panties too much, but now I feel that I must do it all the time. In like an hour I’ll go out, still wearing panties, bra, dress, and leggings under my man’s clothes. Yesterday I was out wearing (different) dress and (different) leggings under my clothes. I’m also sleeping wearing Maya’s clothes. It’s funny because it was not strong for a long time but suddenly it exploding like crazy and I must be Maya all the time.

Anonymous
      Lady

Looks like the pink fog has enveloped you so let Maya breath and enjoy herself for a bit.

Hello Maya,

I’ve been doing this my whole life and I’ve found it to be progressive. The longer I crossdress, the more I crave it. If I don’t crossdress for even a short period of time, I crave it and it’s all I can think about. This might be a sign of addiction, just without the chemicals. If I get addicted to anything, I would rather it be something relatively harmless like crossdressing. Sure the clothes and expenses mount up, but no hangovers or withdrawals and I’m way ahead with a wardrobe instead of empties. I’d say just relax and go with your instincts…wear what you want when you can wear it. Just stay wearing women’s underwear everyday. Keep at least one pair of mens underwear for Dr. visits. If you think you are not addicted, try going in full drab when you don’t have to…❤️💕Roella💕❤️

Hello Maya,

I’ve been doing this my whole life and I’ve found it to be progressive. The longer I crossdress, the more I crave it. If I don’t crossdress for even a short period of time, I crave it and it’s all I can think about. This might be a sign of addiction, just without the chemicals. If I get addicted to anything, I would rather it be something relatively harmless like crossdressing. Sure the clothes and expenses mount up, but no hangovers or withdrawals and I’m way ahead with a wardrobe instead of empties. I’d say just relax and go with your instincts…wear what you want when you can wear it. Just stay wearing women’s underwear everyday. Keep at least one pair of mens underwear for Dr. visits. If you think you are not addicted, try going in full drab when you don’t have to…❤️💕Roella💕❤️

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Maya,

You may want to check the fit on your bra. A properly sized & fitted bra should feel comfortable even if you wear it all day.

Enjoy it!!! If you can and want just do it girl. I spend two months alone last summer and I wore Kate’s clothes all time, a memorable experience.

xoxoxo

Kate.

Dressing has definitely progressed for me since my wife greenlit it as part of our lives.

I’ve found a balance that works for me and you will, too.

In addition to getting a proper fit for a standard bra you might want to try a sports/jog bra, especially as you’re wearing leggings. I just got a matching set in purple that’s become my new fave.

That’s what works for me, might not be your cup of tea but you’ll find your own balance point if you seek it.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?