Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So I’m thinking I must be a woman reincarnated from the 50’s. I seem to gravitate towards all those great styles that they had then. And into the sixties. Also I imagine myself dressed to the nines and making dinner. Weird huh.😁 Everyone have a great day 💕💋💋 Katie

Anonymous

LOVE this idea – I’ve wondered the exact same thing (reincarnation)

Anonymous

Two great areas the 50’s & the sixties. When women ‘s fashions  really  exploded and enhanced their femininity along with the music of the times. Some fabulous styles that even today instantly standout and remain gorgeous and sexy too,also some of the hair styles were fabulous, every aspect then  seem to scream I am feminine, and proud of it. This is probably why we are drawn to these times, each of us dreaming of the freedom to express ourselves as they did. The woman inside us  like a bud of a flower waiting for the summer sun to release the beauty captive within, the acceptance  that our need to be feminine can have its place to shine and grow and we to can be free to express ourselves and dream. 

Angela Booth
      Hostess

There is nothing weird about your thoughts katie. Those fashions keep coming back. The weird part is dressed to the nines making dinner. Everything seems to be delivered now. You wouldn’t want to get your lovely dresses splashed with food!!

Anonymous

Hi Katie.

I love 50’s dresses…

so much style…

I may dress for dinner, but I never dress to cook it!!!

Huggs, grace x

Sundays are my cooking day for the week, I typically spend about 6 hours making meals for my wife and self(we eat different foods, and at different times.)
      I am always dressed in a pretty dress, makeup done, 3 inch heels, with my pretty apron protecting me.
      I love seeing my lovely nails doing prep, lol
      It just feels so right
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well, I don’t think it’s weird at all! One of the greatest things about doing what we love is that we can choose different styles which we adore and transport ourselves into that era.

I have dresses from the 20’s, 50’s and more modern ones too, and I love them all! I got the 50’s one because I was invited to a 50’s party a couple of years ago, and it was so neat to see so many women dressed in wonderful 50’s outfits!

Amy

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?