Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Who here has been watching the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon Prime? (And if you aren’t…why not????)

Besides a great being a hilarious, touching show (with fabulous outfits, I might add), an episode this season features trans actress Hari Nef. She was new to me, but if you are unfamiliar, look her up. Truly stunning – and hysterical.

There’s today’s hot entertainment tip from Lexi…

xxoo

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Another fan of the show – the outfits are all of the same style that I love to wear !

Love the humour and interplay but dont get much time to sit and watch the show sadly !

hugs

Dawn x

Anonymous

I love Mrs Maisel, my wife is a great fan to, the clothes are to die for, do not start me on her shoes. More Midge please.

I love her outfits!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Lexi,

I absolutely love it! My wife and I watch every week when the new episodes are available. My wife comments at “how ridiculous  Midges outfits are” I just bite my tongue, while I wish I could wear them all! Lol!  We both enjoy the show anyway.
      💕Lara

Anonymous

This is a perfect show to enjoy with the wife, right? We both love the outfits, but the hats! Good lord some of them are ridiculous.

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

I swear they put those in for laughs! Although hats were very fashionable back then. Maybe not just quite as outrageous. Lol

I  am a fan of the show. The comidy the drama, the clothes. Oh wow the clothes.

I would love to wear all of those clothes.

Paula

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?