Tagged: 

• This topic has 22 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey to everyone – my name is StephaniePaige or Paige for short. I am a full time MTF girl and have been on my medications for many years. Everyday is a challenge dealing with people who are narrow minded and don’t understand that I have no choice in this and that I am a human being just like them. Smile and continue on – the day will get better – if it doesn’t there is always tomorrow

Hj paige, Jane from Hobart Tasmania. Live your life, ignore the scorn, be a good person, radiate your inner self. Also there are some great fashion items, so show off your bidy.

Best wishes
      Jane

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Paige,

Welcome from the U.K.  What a wonderful positive attitude you have, it is the best response to the narrow mindedness in the world.  I hope you make many friends and I look forward to catching up with you in the future.

Take care,

Tara x.

Anonymous

Hi Paige

It’s nice to meet you, there are always gunna be people who have a problem with how other people live their lives, the thing is it’s their problem and not yours,

Just live your life how you want to, and ignore them, some of them take delight if they get a reaction , I’m sure if you ignore them enough they will eventually move on to someone else,

Hugs Roz X

Hi Paige!
      I admire you for having the courage and strength to find and live out your authentic self!!!
      Those “narrow minded folks”…?
      They are simply un-evolved and will require more lives to evolve to the point they will understand. Ignore them and focus on those who do support and love you, ALL of you. And of course continue to love yourself as you deserve! Remember: you are amazing and awesome, girlfriend!!!
      Hugs
      Jukes
      🥰🌈👩

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Paige,  your absolutely right if things rough there’s always tomorrow. Here its always a good time and in a place of total acceptance and most of all understanding in who we are.  Life can certainly complicated but here things don’t have to be . Enter into  a place where everything is hopefully easier to open up to. With others like yourself enjoy experiencing your love for dressing with no conflicts or judgements  and to be comfortable with being who you are.   And in time with the  help and support will move you forward  to express yourself with confinance to discover more about your femininity. Happy to welcome you and  I hope to see you around here soon. Hugs!!

Stephanie 🌹

Stephanie – Thank You so much for the warm welcome. Glad to have a safe space for opinions and experiences. Stay Safe👩🏻‍🦳💋

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Paige,

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.

My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Here is a link to the MtoF Chat room: ========

https://transgenderheaven.com/chat/mtf-transgender-chat/

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================

https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================

https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Paige, so proud of you for living the life you need to be living! I’m getting ready to start my T-blocker next week, so I may want to chat about the process if you don’t mind. Nice to meet you and hope we can catch up later! Happy Thanksgiving!!🦃

Hi Paige,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Sylvia
      Lady

Hello Paige and welcome to CDH !

Just ignore the narrow minded fools , they aren’t worth a single second of your time.
      Be true to yourself and have a lovely time here , with the other Rainbow girls , on this incredibile site.

Love Sylvia.

Welcome Paige. You are in good company here. Love your smile and carry on philosophy.

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

Welcome Paige to CDH Like others say live your life how you like.  I am done it and will never bow to those nay sayers.  Was a Male but last week become a female after surgery.

Hugs

Donna

Hey Donna – Thank You soooo much – How was your surgery? I have my consultation in February. I would love to hear any insight to help me. 👩🏻‍🦳💋

Anonymous

Hi Doing pretty good compared to last week still some pain using ice pack and pain pills so often. And now the fun part of dilation 3 times a day. Good luck on your consultation in Feb.

Donna

Rosiebeth
      Lady

Welcome my dear.  You are amongst friends here and we will luv YOU!  So sit back and enjoy all the girl support you can handle sweetie because you have tons coming your way.
      ❤️ Rosiebeth

Hey & Thank You got the warm welcome. 👩🏻‍🦳💋

Anonymous

Hi Paige.  As a full time MTF, you’ve got it going on.  And you’ll get you share of understanding here.  Please share some of your experiences and let us know of the good times.  I, for one, enjoy reading uplifting stories.

Much love,

Raquel

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Paige. Hang in there girl, you have a courage that I wish I had.

Hugs, Liara

Welcome to our wonderful online community Paige. Actually we all have a choice of how we live our lives once we are adults. We can let societal norms and worries about what others may think about us influence how we live, or we can be courageous and do what truly makes us happy. You have chosen the path that you feel is right for you and you are to be commended for doing so. All the support and love you need to help you along your chosen journey can be found right here. So welcome to the sisterhood. – Blessings from Teralynn

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Paige,

I love your attitude! Welcome to a very accepting place where ever your journey takes you!

Hugs, Lara

Anonymous

Welcome Paige!

— Abbie 🥰

Thank you so much

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?