Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

I know a lot of people have those “just need to cry” or “just need to let out my rage” moments. Just like how everyone has those “need to relax” or “need to cheer up” moments. So I wanna know… what is YOUR music of choice for these moments?

MOMENTS SUCH AS (BUT NOT LIMITED TO)…:

• rage moments
      • “need to cry” moments
      • “wanna attack but don’t wanna hurt others” moments
      • “wanna hurt self” moments

MY OWN MUSIC CHOICES:

• RAGE MOMENTS: really anything relating to raging (“Surfacing” by Slipknot, “Monster” by Skillet, “Break Stuff” by Limp Bizkit, “Bodies” by Drowning Pool, most music by the YouTuber known as CORPSE or CORPSE_HUSBAND [yes his name is all caps on YT], “Die Mother****er” by Dope, “I Hate Everything About You” by Three Days Grace,  etc)
      • “JUST WANNA CRY” MOMENTS: used to cry easily to “When I’m Gone” by Eminem. But that doesn’t help anymore. However, now I find “Don’t Take The Girl” by Tim McGraw to make me tear up (even more when I try to sing along with the song)
      • “WANNA HURT SELF” MOMENTS: “Human” by Rag’n’Bone Man (when I feel picked on), “Crash And Burn” by Savage Garden (when I feel like a failure cause this song is actually for these moments)
      • AFTER THE “WANNA HURT SELF” MOMENTS: “I love myself today” by Bif Naked (reminds me to leave the dark in the past and to love and embrace who I am at the moment rather than be caged in the past so to speak… and to avoid repeating the past dark stuff)
      • MOMENTS WHEN I FEEL SOMEONE’S BEING OVERLY ANTI-LGBT AGAINST ME: “Don’t Wait” by the YouTuber known as Joey Graceffa (because it reminds me to not let the haters in and instead just be myself no matter how ready the rest of the world is for who and what I am)

At the present time, I can’t think of much else. But I’m sure there’s more I am currently not coming up with.

FRIENDLY WARNING: “Surfacing” by Slipknot and “Die Mother****er” by Dope both contain a lot of cursing and swearing. So only listen to those if cursing and/or swearing does not phase you.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Malody,

For Rage moments: Tools AEnema , or Discustipsted are both good, Korn’s Clown is a pretty decent rage song too. Of course I would also have to include Rage Against The Machine. Pretty much anything off of their first album.

cry songs:

Go Home by Samantha Fish, Icy Blue Heart by John Hiatt

I want to feel better songs:

Rude Mood, by Stevie Ray Vaughan, Tennessee Plates, by John Hiatt, Smokin’ By Boston, Am I Wrong?  by Keb Mo

Good topic👍🏻,

💕Lara

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?