• Creator
    Topic
    Gabriela Inamor
    Founder
    Registered On: January 11, 2021
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 122

About a year ago I was lucky enough as to discover for the first time the PMJ (Post Modern Jukebox) band/association. (In youtube)

Basically, they take modern pop/rock music, and write “oldies” arrangements for them. Jazz, big band, ragtime, blues, etc. and invite different singers to collaborate.

My two very favorites (I can’t pic just one!) are “Creep” by Radio Head – Featuring Haley Reinhart and “Dream On” by Aerosmith – Featuring Morgan James. But they have a long list of songs and most if not all of them are very wort watching/listening. (Like “Wannabe” from Spice Girls, “Ice Ice Baby” by Vanilla Ice, “Dancing with myself” by Billy Idol, etc.

I do have a crush on Haley Reinhart’s voice… She has done “Oops I did it again” (Brittney Spears), “Black Hole Sun” by Soundgarden, “Seven Nation Army” by White Stripes, “All about that bass” (Meghan Trainor) also featuring Morgan James. Mention apart is a duet sang by Haley and Morgan of “Dear Prudence” by the Beatles.

I hope you give them a chance…

Gaby ♥

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Nicole
      Lady
      Registered On: December 22, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 44

and

If you love music you should check this ou!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account