Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

One for the UK ladies out there… You may have noticed that our government hasn’t quite been as “strong and stable” as it may have been over the last few weeks.  Well, as a music lover (and not poitical in any way) I just wondered if anyone out there had a theme tune they would like to assign to the recent events:  my own personal favourite would be Soft Cell’s hit “Say Hello, Wave Goodbye” which seems to me could otherwise be titled “The Ballad Of Boris And Liz”.  I note that the lyrics include the wonderful phrase:  “You and I, it had to be the standing joke of the year”…  Nuff said?  Whatever – the Channel 4 News report had their reporter standing outside Parliament and some protesters in the background were playing some music; firstly “The Dance Of The Cuckoos” (a.k.a. Laurel & Hardy theme music) then “Yakkety Sax” (a.k.a. Benny Hill theme music.)  All wonderfully apt – but would you have any other options?  Love you:  Holly Marie Mozart.  XXX

‘Turn Out the Lights…. it’s Over! ….. (True American song of the 60’s)

Hi Holly
      Freedom Come Freedom Go – The Fortunes

Freedom come, Freedom go
      Tell me yes and then she tells me no
      Freedom never stay long
      Freedom moving along

Sarah xx

Not from the UK but my gramps was Mancunian so maybe I can be grandfathered in? How about The Circle Game by Joni Mitchell?

Given the comparison being made on the Internet: “Lettuce Entertain You”?

A dreadful pun – but I wish I’d have thought of that one!  Brava, Maestra – Brava!!!  Holly XXX

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Stealers wheel -Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right……Or the theme tune for Some mothers do ‘ave ’em….Fun boy three – The lunatics have taken over the asylum…..

Excellent suggestions – and after the events of earlier today, I could perhaps add in “Don’t Let The Sunak Go Down On Me”…  ho, hum:  as ever – the Rishi get richer and the poor get poorer……  Holly XXX

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Well here we are, the Tories have a great record of diversity at the top, THREE women prime ministers and now the first of colour. Among the ranks are gay and transgender M.P’s. The way things are going we could see a full house. Labour have a way to go as the opposition but have a prospective M.P in Eddie Izzard so could they steal the march for trans?

Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends, come inside, come inside………

Just a reminder ladies, that political topics are discouraged at CDH. In my experience, no matter how right you think you are, someone else feels differently, even if they do not say. The reason we discourage political and religious discussion is so that CDH remains a safe haven for the broadest range of CD and TG girls. Thanks

– Robyn

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?