My 1st date as a girl.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Genivieve Bujold Genivieve Bujold 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Creator
    Topic
    Profile photo of Nicola Florence
    Nicola Florence
    Participant
    Registered On: April 7, 2017
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 2

I just got home from Tennessee visiting family. Just spent nearly a week in men’s cloths. As soon as I got home, I took a bubble bath, shaved my legs, and put on some pink lingerie. It feels so liberating. Anyways, I have been dating someone for a greater part of 2 months. Right before my trip, I told him about my feminine side. Surprisingly he hasn’t ran away yet. He agreed to have dinner at my house and I have picked out a cute yellow dress for the evening. If all goes well, I may slip into something sexier! Any advice on making this work would be great.

• Author
    Replies
    Profile photo of Genivieve Bujold Genivieve Bujold 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 13, 2017
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

If it were me I would go all out hair done make up perfect matching lips and nails cute shoes, the works. If he is going to be put off he will be regardless of how you look. But if not not turn his head with your femininity.

At least that’s what I would do. 😊

Good luck Hun!

Profile photo of JaneS JaneS 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 6, 2015
    Topics: 102
    Replies: 492

I suggest that you cook something really nice for him. If he is partial to seafood some nice crumbed bluegill fillets would be great as they are your State fish and I’m sure he’d be impressed. Be sure to select an appropriate wine. A nice Sauvignon Blanc would go well but don’t discount a softer red like Pinot Noir or Syra.

After dinner perhaps you could watch a movie together before he catches a taxi home, if the wine was as good as it should be.

Don’t spill the Pinot Noir on your yellow dress though, it’s a hard stain to remove.

Have a good night.

Jane

*The first person you need to be honest with is yourself. After that everyone else is easier.*

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account